Super OT

1.5bar

Guys... where's a good place to find good durains w/o being robbed??

Was thinkin in the likes of "red prawn, mao shan wang" etc

Havent taste the fruit for ages, any suggestions greatly appreciated.

BTW, its for a family of 4 :thumbsup:

Re: Super OT

don't go geylang can liao....unless u regular there

some folks say dempsey carpark there not bad but i haven't tried myself.
my fav rochor mkt makeshift shop seems closed for good or else recommend to u

1.5bar;663088 said:

can try a shop along NUS Prata House....along Clementi road (near Pasir Panjang Road)

cheers

sszone - Thanks Brother. That's the first thing that i thought of... cos "ahem" younger days the bus route happen to cross there... lol...

ac323 - That's exactly where i stay Bro! You happen to frequent that shop?

1.5bar;663099 said:
sszone - Thanks Brother. That's the first thing that i thought of... cos "ahem" younger days the bus route happen to cross there... lol...

ac323 - That's exactly where i stay Bro! You happen to frequent that shop?

i stay around there too............only drove passed and walked passed, havent tried yet but always seems to see quite alot of people eating, think must be good......

cheers

1.5bar;663088 said:

The taste the best is to be fresh.

Buy a plane ticket to Penang & visit Durian Seng in Pulau Tikus. Look him up in FB.

just go 717 . so far so good. price not sure cheapest, anyway cannot eat much, eat already horny.. i mean heaty.

Last edited by a moderator:

i kena before with my china boss at GL....1 Mountain Cat durian 80 bucks but only that few seeds nia..
the shop diagonally opp the 126 dim sum across the road
i cheapo.....3 durians for $20 happy liao

My company rich order 1000kg from malaysia coming in 01Aug - the place where Billionaire Stanley Ho & Lee Ka Shing ordered from.. song..

oh no no, dont go to that one outside NUS (near the prata place)!!!! Folks there are not honest ...
I recommend u try
- row of HDB shop houses , next to the Ghim Moh hawker center .... there are 2 v big stalls there ... prices are v reasonable and is my regular haunt
- try the durian stall outside carpark after dempsey ... (ah tee) he supplies v good durian but prices are a little more expensive
- lastly, if u want try Jurong West , not sure exactly where, but it is town centre where big car park is .... there are about 4-5 big stalls there. Again, prices are reasonable!
- lastly, the best, most expensive ..and best of the lot (must call to reserve) try Cindy's Durian, along Balestier Road .... She has lots of regular customers so seems not interested to serve and appear aloft!
Enjoy your durian experience!

I think i posted this in the other thread.. a group of us forummers recently went to the dempsey one, it was really expensive $56 per durian (we each ate 3-5 seeds which cost us $15/pax) and the quality was really really really horrible. In fact the worst quality I tasted this season. Its our first time there and we wondered if that guy's managed to get any good stock since then..? Anyone been there recently? Or, could it be because we were first time there? I've heard good things about this place so I'm confused.

i always go to balastier road.....(not cindy's) next to that tua pak kong temple......2stalls there(anyone is good)
enjoy bro

I recommend this place at the junction of Upper Serangoon Rd and Florence Rd. Price is resonable but very good durian of "red prawn, mao shan wang". Worth every cents.

Go to the hawker centre near parkway parade, the durian store is just behind the alley.....good and cheap....."cat mountain king" only at S$12/kg

worth it......

niuzai;663762 said:
i always go to balastier road.....(not cindy's) next to that tua pak kong temple......2stalls there(anyone is good)
enjoy bro

combat. i go there only. cindy also see ppl one la...last time good..now atas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
comfyspiriteddrive

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back