Supersprint quad exhaust for E90

daveths

Any idea where to get this for E90 320i? And whether this is LTA compliant.

Supersprint Exhaust BMW E90 335i 3 Series Sedan

SS_335_E90_PR_1175555867.JPG

335isedan_fullexhaust.jpg
http://www.modbargains.com/product.aspx?pf_id=SS_335_E90_PR

Re: Supersprint quad exhaust for E90

supersprint should be legal...check with jeep chee... they are the supersprint distributor

but if u want to fit it in the 320... i dunno if it will fit.. might need some modification... and then it wont be legal liao... coz cert will say for 335 not 320

I doubt they make it for 4-cylinder engined E90's. You can see the exhaust has 2 pipes all the way from the front to the rear. 4-cylinder engines only have one.

That's why only 320 E90's and 318 E46's have single tailpipes whereas every 6-cylinder engined BMW has 2, except the M's (they have quads).

That's my guess if you found this exhaust and are still asking where to get it for a 320.

If you want quads, easiest way is to go to the usual exhaust shops and ask them your options. You'll be surprised what they can do...

supersprint got quad exhaust for E90 320?

Officially no, licensed yes, Hamann's quad exhaust for E90 is made by supersprint

AFAIK, last check with Jeep Chee last week, the quads for E92 model is here, "sure to approved", cost $2800. Not sure if they have the same for E90.

i dont want my sebring already.. no sound one.. what other noisy exhaust is there for me car? illegal or not i dont care!!!

li0nel said:
what other noisy exhaust is there for me car? illegal or not i dont care!!!
You want flat muffler noise or heavy-droning engine noise? If your car is a 4-potter, changing exhaust will only "improve" the sound, not make it louder. If your ride is a 6-potter, then the droning will sound bassier and heavier.......

Try Eisenmann or Supersprint if your car is a 6-potter.

li0nel;225992 said:
i dont want my sebring already.. no sound one.. what other noisy exhaust is there for me car? illegal or not i dont care!!!

decat ur car.... put straight 3inch midpipe.... and no muffler....

with that setup... if ur car is 4 pot...will sound like high powered evo... if ur car is 6pot ur car will sound like a ferrari on high revv

Hey Daveths how's it going...still looking for quads? haha...2 options, one is to get the Hamman quads or as CBS said, get exhaust shop to do some cosmetic magic...maybe something like pic attached?...I don't think there is any other quad exhaust for E90 320...well I maybe wrong..

li0nel;225992 said:

li0nel...Arqray exhaust muffler + Arqray Centre pipe......this can be quite loud =)..
These are made for E90 320...so its exact fit :)

kenntona;226001 said:
You want flat muffler noise or heavy-droning engine noise? If your car is a 4-potter, changing exhaust will only "improve" the sound, not make it louder. If your ride is a 6-potter, then the droning will sound bassier and heavier.......

am driviing a E90 325, heard pple say BMW 6-potter super nice sound, but my stock exhaust sound like no sound and coupled with the good sound proofing of the cabin, i feel like driving a "stealth" car.:yummie:

I am looking around for a after mkt exhaust,preferably quad and LTA friendly... what are my options? Are the AC schnitzer ones good? Heard they claimed of 10HPgain from 80km/h ownwards....any truth?

mate ill sell u my sebring its a e90 320 but before that i need to find a replacement LTA friend and all baby ill also sell u my drop in hurricane filter!

IntegraTypeS;226248 said:
am driviing a E90 325, heard pple say BMW 6-potter super nice sound, but my stock exhaust sound like no sound and coupled with the good sound proofing of the cabin, i feel like driving a "stealth" car.:yummie:

I am looking around for a after mkt exhaust,preferably quad and LTA friendly... what are my options? Are the AC schnitzer ones good? Heard they claimed of 10HPgain from 80km/h ownwards....any truth?

Brother, 325 and 330 quite different. I sat in a 325 before n I agree it sounded quiet. But the 330 or 335 is different, got sound.

Ahbengdriver;230152 said:
Brother, 325 and 330 quite different. I sat in a 325 before n I agree it sounded quiet. But the 330 or 335 if different, got sound.

Thanks for verifying, its a stealth car then:) ... have to shop around for a nice exhaust liao.. to be fair its quite a powerful ride, hard to imagine 330 and 335 would be like...:yummie:

IntegraTypeS;230725 said:
Thanks for verifying, its a stealth car then:) ... have to shop around for a nice exhaust liao.. to be fair its quite a powerful ride, hard to imagine 330 and 335 would be like...:yummie:

Ok me interested too. If u find any LTA compliant and nicely sounded exhuast pls share share. Quad-exhaust hor...kam sia.

Ahbengdriver said:
Ok me interested too. If u find any LTA compliant and nicely sounded exhuast pls share share. Quad-exhaust hor...kam sia.
Beng, check out my new SS set-up. But it runs two mufflers from two pipes. If your ride is 4 cylinders, one side of the twin tips have to be fake. All these assume LTA compliance.

I saw your car Kenn at BVO raised, parts stripped away (Bilstein, brembos and DPEs:cloud9: ). Also saw your exhaust lying next to yr car n Ah Hwee was about to mount it. Swee Ah.

kenntona;226001 said:

i am currently running on a 323 6 potter with a after market single exo..how much low end will i lose if i convert it to a quad exo? tks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go88quest

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back