Suspension comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

acupunch

centurion said,

... the M3's suspension is second only to the R8s among all the cars I've recently tried.

So centurion, I was wondering what led you to that conclusion? How are the two suspension different that would make one better than the other? I'm curious.

Re: Suspension comparison

R8 uses Audi's suspension, M3 uses BMW's suspension. BMW better than Audi IMHO, but R8's a 'supercar', whilst M3 a GT sports saloon/coupe, so how to compare like that? :lol2:

acupunch;383730 said:
centurion said,

So centurion, I was wondering what led you to that conclusion? How are the two suspension different that would make one better than the other? I'm curious.

because this is BMW-SG.... not VAG-SG

probably he is lucky enough to have sat in both cars and likes the feel of the R8 suspension. Think there is no need to read too much into that.

acupunch;383730 said:
centurion said,

look like my queries was ignore.

but someone else wasn't that lucky.

Black GT;383781 said:
probably he is lucky enough to have sat in both cars and likes the feel of the R8 suspension. Think there is no need to read too much into that.
or is he lucky he didn't reply this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instantautolikes
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back