Tailor business shirts

ipoh-horfun

Any lobang for tailor business shirts ?

Apart from Clothsmith. anymore along this league?
My budget $120 - $180 range / shirt

Re: Tailor business shirts

ipoh-horfun;714100 said:

Wah ur budget so high. i only have low budget tailor $50/pc.

there is a pretty cheap one with good quality. starting from SGD50 per shirt.
but the leadtime is very long (1-2 months).
this is a factory that makes for some of the retail shops locally
located in Ubi - Frontier buliding. cannot remember which floor but at a corner with glass door and lots of cloth inside.

CityTypeZ;714104 said:
there is a pretty cheap one with good quality. starting from SGD50 per shirt.
but the leadtime is very long (1-2 months).
this is a factory that makes for some of the retail shops locally
located in Ubi - Frontier buliding. cannot remember which floor but at a corner with glass door and lots of cloth inside.

Tailor there before 4 years ago... nothing great, getting very stuckup lately.

davidtch;714101 said:
Wah ur budget so high. i only have low budget tailor $50/pc.

If work abercrombie and fitch then can save on shirts lor.... but too bad i got 8 packs, they max can take is 6 packs...

Tessuti 03-17 Peninsula. Good quality stuff. Egyptian cotton from euro brands a bit more.. around $200.

..hee...i always follow my frd..to this tailor...i tink he looks damn good ley in those tailored shirts by tis shop......hearsay sum ministers go there 2...

...not bery Ex..less then $200..

..Tanglin Mall...i think..Basement....called Justmen....all old tailors one..uncles...

..but mee pok not looking 4 shirts la...he wan 2 win Alloy wheels...top poster...hehe...:D

Horfun, i personally like Pimab in Boat Quay( Brother of clothesmith) and Kingsmen at Far East Plaza although l dun even have 6 packs but 2 hehe...

You can try Oxford Tailor at oub centre. You can buy A&F from online or they will be launching their new outlet this month in Singapore. :)

Chocs;714127 said:
..hee...i always follow my frd..to this tailor...i tink he looks damn good ley in those tailored shirts by tis shop......hearsay sum ministers go there 2...

...not bery Ex..less then $200..

..Tanglin Mall...i think..Basement....called Justmen....all old tailors one..uncles...

..but mee pok not looking 4 shirts la...he wan 2 win Alloy wheels...top poster...hehe...:D

I need to look good for my job leh.... top poster how to win redline members? suspect MW otw to win it.

I frequent CYC Raffles Arcade. If you do $700 with them, they will give you 10% discount =)

I've been going to Oxford Tailors at OUB Centre. Prices are reasonable and the service is great. The boss (Alex) remembers you by name and what are your preferences.

ipoh-horfun;714100 said:

Bro go peninsula "men's tradition" veri reasonable price with upkit on the current trend

G2000. $39. Value added

CityTypeZ;714204 said:
Now got 2 cute mei mei
The best thing is MM take my measurement. I usually go in the morning during weekday to make sure that there are no crowds. Maybe when there is hi crowd, that's why horfun says they are stuck up.

MW;714206 said:
G2000. $39. Value added
G2000 cannot make it nowadays. Wash a few times & i need to get nipple sticker from my wife.

davidtch;714218 said:
The best thing is MM take my measurement. I usually go in the morning during weekday to make sure that there are no crowds. Maybe when there is hi crowd, that's why horfun says they are stuck up.

If u tailoring pants, best not to have cute mm take your measurements coz the front area sure wrong one

MW;714222 said:
If u tailoring pants, best not to have cute mm take your measurements coz the front area sure wrong one
I tailor my pants at Pearl Centre. An unker take measurement. That shop only got aunty. No MM.

david and jane
husabnd n wife
very nice people
st8800;714116 said:
Tessuti 03-17 Peninsula. Good quality stuff. Egyptian cotton from euro brands a bit more.. around $200.

MW;714222 said:

Anyone here of Rossi ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888ch
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back