Tailor business shirts

Re: Tailor business shirts

Did one with rossi before. Fabric look pretty but abit too thick for my liking

Personality at Peninsula, Eric.

kenntona;714322 said:
Personality at Peninsula, Eric.

It Cost ONI range bout 60 - 80 per shirt ranging dem the material u chose.. N it's veri nice.. Wear le so damm confident when presenting/meeting clients..

Check out TM lewin. British brand
Been buying from them for the last 6 years.
Good quality and choice of selections. colars, fitments etc etc..

sometimes retails shirts can be as fitting as tailored one.

ckbmwe60;714466 said:
Check out TM lewin. British brand
Been buying from them for the last 6 years.
Good quality and choice of selections. colars, fitments etc etc..

sometimes retails shirts can be as fitting as tailored one.

Haha i have 11 pieces of TM lewin liao... just that the better range nv reach Spore. London branch has complete selection.

Aloy27;714394 said:
It Cost ONI range bout 60 - 80 per shirt ranging dem the material u chose.. N it's veri nice.. Wear le so damm confident when presenting/meeting clients..

So Personality at Peninsula good ah? they can do different type of design & style at the back of shirt right ?

ipoh-horfun;714503 said:
So Personality at Peninsula good ah? they can do different type of design & style at the back of shirt right ?

Horfun, you finished mods on your F10 already hah??? Now upgrading bodykits of yourself :D

ipoh-horfun;714503 said:

yup bro.. name yr style they do for u .. but ask them if they know or not first k..

I have been using Tessuti for years. The quality is splendid only if you choose the 2-fold or more shirts. I like my shirt many folds one so I only wear those. Also did many suits with them. Pretty good cuts and tailor skills but not the best if you had been to those really good ones in London or HK. Pricing wise, I heard from feedbacks that they are slightly overpriced but their service is unparallel, at least in Peninsula. As for service, they are very dedicated and patient but do expect long wait especially on weekends and weekday nights. Staff can somewhat be over-friendly so I refrain from discussing what I do for a living, where I work, where I live, how much I make and what car I drive. I don't like to chit-chat. I don't like to be probed. I just want my apparels done fast and go. They tend to understand that which is good.

Centurion9990;714519 said:
Horfun, you finished mods on your F10 already hah??? Now upgrading bodykits of yourself :D

Need to earn more for mod so must look good ma... i use face to make a living leh...

I need shirts that make me look good and thin.

DrK;714554 said:
I have been using Tessuti for years. The quality is splendid only if you choose the 2-fold or more shirts. I like my shirt many folds one so I only wear those. Also did many suits with them. Pretty good cuts and tailor skills but not the best if you had been to those really good ones in London or HK. Pricing wise, I heard from feedbacks that they are slightly overpriced but their service is unparallel, at least in Peninsula. As for service, they are very dedicated and patient but do expect long wait especially on weekends and weekday nights. Staff can somewhat be over-friendly so I refrain from discussing what I do for a living, where I work, where I live, how much I make and what car I drive. I don't like to chit-chat. I don't like to be probed. I just want my apparels done fast and go. They tend to understand that which is good.

Good info thanks!

ipoh-horfun;714595 said:
Need to earn more for mod so must look good ma... i use face to make a living leh...

I need shirts that make me look good and thin.

...eayer Mee Pok use Face for a living one huh...ohhh...u must be bery hunsum...more hunsum then Omar anot...:chinese:

..when r u going meetup huh..can tell me pls..? PM me okie...:D:D

..u go I sure go..:smack:

Chocs;714660 said:
...eayer Mee Pok use Face for a living one huh...ohhh...u must be bery hunsum...more hunsum then Omar anot...:chinese:

..when r u going meetup huh..can tell me pls..? PM me okie...:D:D

..u go I sure go..:smack:

i very very shy one... sometimes they call me SNAG.

goin dw to penisular tml noon.. horfun u ai mai,...?

Aloy27;715795 said:

...aloy...u like men one huh...:D..

..it's ok...all mi best buddies like tt one..:D

Aloy27;715795 said:

Wo mai... thank you YOU!:nutkick:

Chocs;715907 said:
...aloy...u like men one huh...:D..

..it's ok...all mi best buddies like tt one..:D

i see your nick i think of awfully choc...

I see your nicks I get hungry !!! Main course and desserts.....

Horfun, I juz went that Ubi to make shirt. Measurement taken by MM. Shiok!

davidtch;723209 said:
Horfun, I juz went that Ubi to make shirt. Measurement taken by MM. Shiok!

i did my batch of shirts this round at rossi. measured by a pinoy mm that looked chio too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888ch
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back