Taiwan playboy Justin Lee sentenced to 22 years for non-consensual sex and privacy vi

Re: Taiwan playboy Justin Lee sentenced to 22 years for non-consensual sex and privac

If I were him and having hoot'ed so many xmm, I'll keep quiet. His fall is basically due to a big ego.

Re: Taiwan playboy Justin Lee sentenced to 22 years for non-consensual sex and privac

pengful;1030623 said:
If I were him and having hoot'ed so many xmm, I'll keep quiet. His fall is basically due to a big ego.

Agreed. He is clearly a noob at this game. The golden rule is "kiss and don't tell". Guru teach me one...

Google Justin Lee + Gutter Uncensored. I bro.

kenntona;1030629 said:
Google Justin Lee + Gutter Uncensored. I bro.

Old news lah. Went through many times over liao.

pengful said:
Old news lah. Went through many times over liao.

Same, but can repeat for fapaterials......

Taiwan playboy Justin Lee sentenced to 22 years for non-consensual sex and pr...

kenntona;1030646 said:
Same, but can repeat for fapaterials......

Much gratitude. Thanks Guru!

//be right back!!

But they have something in common - both love to bideo.

Edison Chen’s Women Were Willing

Justin Lee’s scandal has been widely compared to Edison Chen. Appearing at an event to promote his latest CLOT branded merchandise in Taiwan, Edison was asked to comment on Justin’s scandal. Edison countered, “Do you think there is a difference between him and me?”

A female reporter quickly pointed out that Justin Lee was a criminal. Edison smiled and thanked the reporter, implying that he had only slept with willing women"

garbage888;1030742 said:
But they have something in common - both love to bideo.

Edison Chen’s Women Were Willing

Justin Lee’s scandal has been widely compared to Edison Chen. Appearing at an event to promote his latest CLOT branded merchandise in Taiwan, Edison was asked to comment on Justin’s scandal. Edison countered, “Do you think there is a difference between him and me?”

A female reporter quickly pointed out that Justin Lee was a criminal. Edison smiled and thanked the reporter, implying that he had only slept with willing women"

Edison is such a looker...... Justin like piece of shit.
serina vs sun

Men fall in love through their eyes. Women fall in love through their ears....

A common saying.

Meek said:
Men fall in love through their eyes. Women fall in love through their ears....

A common saying.

Another common saying - women rationalise with their heads. Well, men do too, smaller heads.

to win meek's heart.... must cook better than her kan seelang sartki cooking....

irrelevant

jasonmaxima;1030796 said:
to win meek's heart.... must cook better than her kan seelang sartki cooking....

irrelevant

Actually a hearty appetite and appreciative heart will do. I, do the cooking....

Meek;1030810 said:
Actually a hearty appetite and appreciative heart will do. I, do the cooking....

will u cook for Justin or let her cook u?

ipoh-horfun;1030834 said:
will u cook for Justin or let her cook u?

Her?? Who her?? I not lesbian wei.

heard he can pay a fine for fillming the girls instead of jail term as it is civil, the rape part cannot, I am glad I deleted my hotels made videos!

Actually there is another difference between Justin and Edison.

One likes mossy vegetable. The other prefers kailan.

Who likes moss vege? Can you share how to enjoy moss greens?

DrK;1030906 said:
Actually there is another difference between Justin and Edison.

One likes mossy vegetable. The other prefers kailan.

Who likes moss vege? Can you share how to enjoy moss greens?

If you dun like moss, then you need to be a rolling stone.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back