Take that, SMRT!

Re: Take that, SMRT!

.. :faintz:

I think the investigation effort and time already more than that....

I volunteer to pay on their behalf.

Should fine them $170,000 and has to be in the exclusion list so that SMRT cannot include penalty in their accounting books to show that they are not making enough profit and ask for fare hike.

Damn siak sway.... what an insult to commuters. I volunteer to pay 1700 and continue to inconvenience everyone. That is the message of this fine.

Damn Ponzi.... the whole infrastructure is a ponzi scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:

$1,700 can get you 17000 meatballs from IKEA.

wah siong....such heavy penalty...hope they can really learn a lesson...

Wah smrt kena fined SOOO MUCH.... they need to raise fares ASAP to recover their HUGE LOSS!

You all don't understand the master plan. This $1700 fine is a well thought out and fair, justified punitive punishment to SMRT. Too little (say $5 penalty) and they won't take it seriously and continue to have breakdowns and delays. Too much (say $1.7 million) and they will report Q3 loss and shareholders will suffer, and fares will end up higher while breakdowns and delays persist. The record $1700 - read it and weep, SMRT - one thousand seven hundred big ones baby - is Goldilocks: just right.

Well done, Lui Bin and gang. I'm so glad you have the commuters' best interests at the heart of every decision you and your bunch of scholars make!

Because smrt subsidised by gov, so left pocket pay less to right pocket.

In fact they should fine smrt more so that there is no bonuses for smrt, then mgmt will work harder.

I think the train maintenance system total dysfunction. Due to budget constrain by previous CEOs, the maintenance department total became incapable and no experience personnel. I am sure there is a wear and tear period for the trains and rails but they just pushing to the limits and knee jerk. No choice, no maintenance budget. Moreover they now increase frequency and speed of trains, just make things worse.

M1 was fined $1.5M for service disruption.
Let's see how much is Singtel fined ....

Jason8822;1041120 said:
M1 was fined $1.5M for service disruption.
Let's see how much is Singtel fined ....

Wrong. Singtel is going to say they will need to raise subscriber's fees to ensure their equipment is fire proof and hence provide us with better service.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back