TCC Jan 7th trackday

Re: TCC Jan 7th trackday

slowman;722018 said:
Is anybody here going to the TCC Jan 7th trackday?

Hey Slowman, I'm heading up for the 7 Jan TCC session as well :)

Hey guys,

Any idea if TCC will be rectifying their overly huge number of cars during their TDs for the coming year?

holeshot111;722394 said:
Hey guys,

Any idea if TCC will be rectifying their overly huge number of cars during their TDs for the coming year?

so far to what i know is usually weekend TD are always crowded............80 cars.........

cheers

Had 97 cars for the recent Dec TD.. traffic is good in track even though the numbers..

the have someone at the pit exit to control the traffic so it wouldn't be too crowded at one go.. but there are definitely times when 4-5 cars enter one corner together..

Dave Jr;722416 said:
Had 97 cars for the recent Dec TD.. traffic is good in track even though the numbers..

the have someone at the pit exit to control the traffic so it wouldn't be too crowded at one go.. but there are definitely times when 4-5 cars enter one corner together..

2 TDs back, i heard they had more than 100+ cars...

Certainly sounds like fun for those with intentions to 'dog fight'! 4-5 cars in a corner...wow!

not so good for those going for PB tho...

Went for their last 2 trackdays in Nov and Dec, traffic wasn't too bad considering there were at least 80 cars, but of course its not ideal. Track does get quieter towards the end of the session, so its easier to get clear laps in then :)

Have to say that it's pretty well organised (safety briefs, someone at pit exit to release cars only when there's a gap in traffic, etc) and from what I've observed people tend to drive responsibly when on track, which is really the most important thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

t_k;722616 said:
Went for their last 2 trackdays in Nov and Dec, traffic wasn't too bad considering there were at least 80 cars, but of course its not ideal. Track does get quieter towards the end of the session, so its easier to get clear laps in then :)

Have to say that it's pretty well organised (safety briefs, someone at pit exit to release cars only when there's a gap in traffic, etc) and from what I've observed people tend to drive responsibly when on track, which is really the most important thing.

no doubt tcc are one of the best in terms of attention details like safety etc. not so sure abt the driving responsibly tho as they seem to have more red flags, probably due to the higher number of cars thus percentage is higher.

having said that, its a good plc to get introduced for both newbies & hardcores alike, with the orientations & cct.

just the 'slalom' round SIC traffic jam can be quite daunting sometimes..

holeshot111;722510 said:
2 TDs back, i heard they had more than 100+ cars...

Certainly sounds like fun for those with intentions to 'dog fight'! 4-5 cars in a corner...wow!

not so good for those going for PB tho...

if i've not mistaken, it hit 111 cars in Nov.. i guess it's because TCC hasn't have any TD in Sept tht's why..

Dave Jr;723039 said:
if i've not mistaken, it hit 111 cars in Nov.. i guess it's because TCC hasn't have any TD in Sept tht's why..

wow, so many cars???

cheers

The TCC track days usually get less crowded in the last hour.
It is especially true of the 4 hour sessions.
When the track is totally empty, it is so boring...

slowman;722018 said:
Is anybody here going to the TCC Jan 7th trackday?
Hi Buddy,
I will be there, who else going for it?

I was originally looking for somebody to convoy up together.
Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to make this one.

hehe... looks like i will be going after all.
Anybody want to convoy up in the morning?

slowman;725917 said:
hehe... looks like i will be going after all.
Anybody want to convoy up in the morning?

Hey slowman, I'll be driving up on Friday night, but perhaps we can convoy back down together? Seeya at the track!

Hi Buddy, TCC Exco are leaving on sat morning 7am. Do meet us at 2nd link Mobil. Do join us if u need convoy.

dave;726427 said:
Hi Buddy, TCC Exco are leaving on sat morning 7am. Do meet us at 2nd link Mobil. Do join us if u need convoy.

Hi Dave,

See you at the track! And maybe discuss alittle more on tires;)

Cheers!

you guys Enjoy.............

vroom vroom
cheers

Dave, I would certainly like to join your convoy. See you at 7am at the second link Mobil tomorrow.

Hey slowman, nice meeting you and your 1M at the track on Sat, excellent couple of laps where you were chasing me! Sorry I didn't get a chance to chat more, was trying to take advantage of the relatively clear track to get in as many laps as I could! Catch you next time, hopefully in Feb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
web789betvinfo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back