Team DTM (New Local Car Group)

eugeneelgr

Hey guys, its been close to a year since I purchased my E92 335i, and have been toying with the idea of a car group where we meet up for drives, be it local or not. Meetups will be probably a monthly affair, but I am aiming for more drives and high speed cruising.

Lol thinking of calling it Club DTM SG, or Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft(German touring car championship). This club/group will be open to Mercs and Audis alongside BMWs. Perhaps even Porsches? Idea is a club for German cars as I don't believe there is one for us. I am fairly active on instagram(@eugeneelgr) as well, so I will try to give the group as much exposure, and it will be fun if we roll in to meets arranged by other groups as well for kicks :p

Have a few BMW friends who I know who I will be calling on to join as well. Anyone interested? No membership fees, just a group of like minded enthusiasts coming together on a shared passion for cars.

Heres our first unofficial group photo.
11705227_10152913197111759_5006050573633991186_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Team DTM (New Local Car Group)

Cool photo. I spy Gabriel there as well :)

Haha yep, Gabriel was my schoolmate from JC! He has gone overseas to further his studies however. He will join us when he gets back.

Anyway, anyone who has interest to join, do reply here and tell us a little more about yourself, which car you're driving and where you live roughly. The more info the merrier, as it would help me when I'm planning meets and drives.

FYI, another car club I'm a member of is having a photoshoot with 9tro this saturday, 18 July 2015, 10pm at marina mall(opposite the main entrance of gardens by the bay). If anyone is interested to go as a soft launch for our group and meet other enthusiasts, do let me know as well. Cheers!

Deutsche style usually means a beer in hand....

Thanks to all those who PM'ed me! I will inform you guys on the next meetup :)

Hi guys! I've yet to find a time to collate the numbers, so I'll blast it here for the time being.

The first meetup, since the club is still small, would be to crash the Singapore Car Enthusiast club this Sat, 18 july, at Marina Mall(Just opposite the main entrance of gardens by the bay) at 10pm, for a photoshoot with 9tro magazine. Do let me know HERE if you can attend.

Absolutely! Really appreciate the interest so far in the club, really hope this takes off. Hopefully amongst the members there would be a few of you willing to help in some planning/suggesting for meetups in future.

Also, gentle reminder of the meetup this Sat, 18 july, at Marina Mall(Just opposite the main entrance of gardens by the bay) at 10pm, for a photoshoot with 9tro magazine. Do drop by and look for the blacked out e92 coupe. SKH 7257H. Hope to see some of you there :D

Keep me updated. If I'm in town I will join. I'm driving e90 335i.

eugeneelgr;1123067 said:
View attachment 70003

Last night's impromptu meetup. Apologies as invites were not sent out due to sensitive nature of meetup :p

"sensitive" nature means... wifeys/gfs not invited, or, 40Tiang vroom vroom? :lol2:

Lol significant others are always welcome

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back