Temporary Ban Issue

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
As per the decision of the entire administrative group.

Due to the breach in forum rules: The following 2 members will be temporarily banned from the forums for 3 days. Effective from 16th May to 19th May.

1. Shaun
2. Kenntona

Reasons: Disrupting the peace in the forums and dis-obeying initial warnings set by admins (Ryan and Sam).

We are not mediators. For those who wish to fan on heated discussions and exacerbate the situation, please note THAT sort of behaviour is NOT welcomed in the forums. Please bring all personal grudges and wars offline. The forums is not a place to vent your frustrations.

Please read the forum policies(link below) and obey them.

Should there be future breaches in rules set by the administrative group. Ban periods will be a minimum of 1 week.

Re: Temporary Ban Issue

ryan said:
As per the decision of the entire administrative group.

Due to the breach in forum rules: The following 2 members will be temporarily banned from the forums for 3 days. Effective from 16th May to 19th May.

1. Shaun
2. Kenntona

Reasons: Disrupting the peace in the forums and dis-obeying initial warnings set by admins (Ryan and Sam).

We are not mediators. For those who wish to fan on heated discussions and exacerbate the situation, please note THAT sort of behaviour is NOT welcomed in the forums. Please bring all personal grudges and wars offline. The forums is not a place to vent your frustrations.

Please read the forum policies(link below) and obey them.

Should there be future breaches in rules set by the administrative group. Ban periods will be a minimum of 1 week.

Ryan, I have read the thread on Shaun and Kenn exchange over and over again.. not fair to ban Kenn for 3 days since Shaun started it .. anyhw this is just my view.. so dun bother to reply since the decision is final....

To all,

To put it nicely, if you break the rules, irregardless of whose at fault, you'll be disciplined.

We are not mediators and we do not want to emboiled in arguments that are of no benefits to the forum as a whole.

We have enough of these problems as it is and if anyone can't follow 3 simple rules, please go somewhere else.

Why kenntona tio ban.. What he do? I haven't join yet I dunno..

Last edited by a moderator:

sszone;917917 said:
Muahahaha.....this Russian forskin I mean forskom also wanna spam....ban em

think admin give up already... why not ask Russian spammers to sign up as site sponsors?

Sart. The ban from 2005 extend til now?

Re: Компания «ФОР

forskom;917792 said:
Компания «ФОРСКОМ» предлагает вам услуги по оформлению и получению виз в европейские страны, в том числе, в страны Шенгенского Содружества: Германия, Испания, Франция и т.д. Также мы занимаемся оформлением виз в страны Азии, Африки, Северной и Южной Америки. оформление визы в Грецию
Наши данные: ООО "ФОРСКОМ" телефон/факс +7(495) 692-36-91 адрес: 125009, г. Москва, ул. Б.Дмитровка, д.9, стр. 1, офис 315

You part of the Sangs?

SapphireSpite;918334 said:
And not a single F#$% was given

admin did banned yesterday's fonskin and zazuFook... we got newly created spammers everyday...

I love them. They bring joy to my everyday life

Please dun spam me

MW;918338 said:
I love them. They bring joy to my everyday life

Please dun spam me

when is your Russian bride arriving? check before accepting the parcel...

might be a russian bro... not blonde

Last edited by a moderator:

Centurion9990;918335 said:
admin did banned yesterday's fonskin and zazuFook... we got newly created spammers everyday...

Oh lol

What I meant was ...

Even the bots came to this thread and advertised mail order brides

Hopefully mailman didn't forget and did not accidently bubble wrap the bride later cannot breathe then cannot refund :(

...eh...actually find the above post a decent read though....@ least in English & decent compared 2 sum Russian soliciting pond ....:chinese::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And they r back!

Just like STDs... its not easy to get rid of spammers...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back