Terrible Singtel 3G Coverage

Re: Terrible Singtel 3G Coverage

pengful;922571 said:
I forgot to update everyone here.

A few weeks back, a CS rep from Singtel called and apologised for the poor coverage. Upon my persistent probing, he acknowledged that there had been a lot of complaints and that Singtel is working on solutions. He did not elaborate.

At the end, I got $30-40 per month in subscription waived for the next 12 months. Well you see, complaining works.

congrats! i complain n complain, still nothi...

gadgets;922586 said:
congrats! i complain n complain, still nothi...

haha. then contemplate switch telco bro? only to realize the grass is totally black and not green on the other side. and the sun is overcast too and not as bright as touted? I was also thinking but heard more horror stories. wondering if the demo of red camp users are more active on social media, hence more discussion in the social media space?

the network issue is not exclusive to ST, so i am a little puzzled why the witch hunt on the red camp? because the green and orange camp cheaper by 50 cents in terms of subscription rate or better customer service so they can be pardoned a little better? well at least i heard from friends the red camp is on the network thing like mad and resolving each and every area that has a purported network issue. And first hand anecdote - My residential and work area is getting much stronger signal!!! :)

I doubt the witch hunt is on ST. If you frequent HWZ all 3 kenna wacked one time or another. Maybe ST more due to its bigger customer base.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back