Test Driving...BMW

Xarain

Sorry swa koo here.... how do you arrange for a test drive? need to book or just show up and ask for a test drive on the spot?

also can you test any car? what restrictions are there? e.g Age

Cheers, and thanks for infoz !

Re: Test Driving...BMW

I think if you are looking to get those bread and butter models like 320i, 523i, test drive should be simple and no age limit as long as you have a driving license... But for the higher end models, some booking might be necessary!

just call and ask for price, then a chiobu will ask u which model u r keen, then tell them..something like M5....kekeke.

No actually just go down there. A SE will always be on duty.

Xarain said:
Sorry swa koo here.... how do you arrange for a test drive? need to book or just show up and ask for a test drive on the spot?

also can you test any car? what restrictions are there? e.g Age

Cheers, and thanks for infoz !

As mentioned earlier, just go down to the showroom.

If you dont have a sales person in mind, they will just allocate you the next one in line.

Think you better get from Ah Beng Driver all the nameS of the choibus just in case some of the choibus are not on duty. Better still, call one before you go down and she will be there waiting for you.

For me, I didnt know Ah Beng Driver got contact for chiobus so I just went down and was assigned a guy. I prefer guys cos I can always bring along a chiobu and drive a hard bargain. :)

Think you should at least sit in the show room car, slam the various doors and boot and ask them questions, price etc and then tell her u wanna go for a ride or rather test drive.

Produce driver's licence and you will be on the way.

Enjoy your test drive bro.

call before going would be the best process

yup thanks..

went down this afternoon.. like no one best! even the sales man all hiding.. had to ask for help before someone showed up.

i really like the 320 but too bad no GPS.. only car with GPS was the 325 and that costs 180k !

Xarain said:
yup thanks..

went down this afternoon.. like no one best! even the sales man all hiding.. had to ask for help before someone showed up.

i really like the 320 but too bad no GPS.. only car with GPS was the 325 and that costs 180k !

Think 3 series promotion ended and 7th month coming up so maybe sales man all go on leave.

How much you got quoted for the 320?

No need GPS lah. Use manual one (ie. street directory) best on your pocket.

haha but having GPS means u can swap out that DVD with a movie and watch it in the car right?

Xarain said:
haha but having GPS means u can swap out that DVD with a movie and watch it in the car right?

Watch DVD in the car? Later battery flat how?

Hmm ... dont really fancy that. Rather watch it in bed .. ha ha.

Anyway, if that is your intention, you should just buy a 10 or 12 inch or larger portable DVD player for a fraction of the GPS cost. Region free and can bring travelling too.

any1 tried goin down, test driving.. but end up not buyin? feels werid when u take e car out but juz walk away, also.. if u got it out is there an area u muz stay within? i prefer 2 go expressway, nothing beats testing e car @ high speed..

Can try test drive to a 4-D booth, stop there and go buy the number of the test-drive car.. then come back and tell the SE that if you kena big time you buy, small time.. you buy drinks and no kena no buy can liao.

lol, gd idea.. but pp will find it werid how come e bm licence plate is hang over 1. later pp tot i stole the car, those hu nv c test drive b4.. tsk tsk tsk

i guess means nt a gd idea, hum.. next time when i really can afford a bm den i'll go test drive. dun wana waste e se's time also..

well it's a 100k++ car.... not cheap hence i dont think they expect 100% of the ppl that test drive to buy it on the spot!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88how

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back