The 6-Step New User Guide to BMW.SG

Re: The 6-Step New User Guide to BMW.SG

Dear Moderator,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. As per your instructions, I did open up a thread to introduce myself and I also posted a few comments on other threads but my posts are not visible and it keeps saying that I need to wait for moderators approval. Can you please help look into this. Thank you.

JJ

hi everyone - currently non bmw owner but looking for a 2nd hand x3 or 520/523 - hope to know more about bimmers and land a good deal from in this forum - thks

I'm new here.....want to sell my 3 weeks old Vertu Constellation Quest worth S$12,000.....bought from Ion with invoice for S$8,000...anyone interested...contact me at 8388 8818....thanks...

Hi, I just joined. A new Bimmer owner myself, currently driving d 630ci. Wish to learn more from all n your Bimmer experiences. Cheers.

Hi All, just joined the beemer family. hope to see you all soon during meetups

lol..this thread has become a newbie thread..anyway welcome all! enjoy ur stay! woots.

Dear all,

Newbie here, and am on my first BMW .... hope to learn more about the car as there are some doubts that i have ....

Regards,
Martin

Hi,

I'm new here. Planning to change to a 5 series but not sure what to get. Happen to see a new 528i at car wash area. Look good n make me drool.

Hi, am new here, hope to meet up with more BMW kakis in the near future

Hi Folks,

I just booked a 2007 523i XL and it will be my first time drivng a BMW. Your guidance on this car would be most helpful. I am lost especially on the electronics on this car. Likewise on the best maintenance practices for this car. Thanks in advance!

hi All...

im driving bmw e90..anyone got lowered spring H&R or Eibach let me know ok?

Thank you so much...

i got a 318i about 1 months ago, and enjoying the ride. i joined this group to know more about the car i have learned to love.

Anyone experience the steering vibration during full fan speed cut in when car in idle mode ? On 318i E90

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back