The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Man utd always welcome Steve G

dleo;643291 said:
Rumors have it that ManShitty also eyeing Cesc... but I doubt they'll get him. If he leaves Arsenal, he'd go back to Barca.

Actually it's not for him to decide but the club. Considering arsenal profit driven board, if an obscene
Offer like £50m comes in ... I guess it's about it. We"ll see him in the sky blue jersey.

Gerrard...we welcome u with both hands n legs..pool fans wont see u as traitor like torres coz we dun buy titles

wah got so many new ppl with big comments... oh ya la win mah. When lost, what happened?
for me, yes we lost. no doubt on that. no need to blame referee or what so ever. They play badly period. yes no european matches.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.....

The year after M.Owen left, Stevie lifted the European Cup.

Honestly, SAF or Ryan Giggs lift it, I give respect. But not Owen. Sorry!

gadaffi;643485 said:
wah got so many new ppl with big comments... oh ya la win mah

heehee, like that one la,
sure a lot of newly minted Lille fans too!

When Liverpool wins I sure support liverpool
U wait ok

and I was wondering...many current pool fans has supported since 80s... Isn't that when pool is at their peak? Also hopping on the bandwagon last time?

never failed to openly declare had been a manchester fan since 1988 when pool were still basking in glories (if bmw forum was ever formed that time)...

come 28th may..will login to post no matter whatever the result will be.. tho seldom online...

Stevie will never join man u..thats for sure..i guess whole world knows that..hence the more respect given to him and to the team he pledged his unwavering loyalty to.

This what also make other teams' fans desire Stevie to join their team one day even more which is in reality impossible.
Never had the intention of debasing liverpool fc as nowadays there are only a handful of top clubs who dun attempt to buy titles, destroying the beauty of the game.

Yes I still hate but respect liverpool...if there's one i would love bashing most, its man city and chelsea.

Last edited by a moderator:

I hate Chelsea

Coz of John Terry
Drogba
Abramovic
Morinho

All the bully kings

Carconvoy;643553 said:
and I was wondering...many current pool fans has supported since 80s... Isn't that when pool is at their peak? Also hopping on the bandwagon last time?

My views:
If u are still a Liverpool fan since the heydays of 70s and 80s, I salute and respect.
And I respect those Man U supporters who loved Man U from the time when they won no shit.
What Gadafi meant was those fair weather fans who joined in the singing and parade when 'their' team is winning. And Man U certainly has many of those.

Liverpool's recent failures would have weeded out many of those in the 'sing when you're winning' category. While Man U will inevitably have lots now.
Like what Gadafi pointed out, lots of comments coming out of nowhere now that #19 was secured.

dleo;642638 said:
If you guys dont mind, can come over to my place...

Car park friendly? Yes
Make noise? Emm.. not too much as my family will be sleeping upstairs.

is this confirmed?

wear all colors, chill out.....:p

dash;643634 said:
My views:
If u are still a Liverpool fan since the heydays of 70s and 80s, I salute and respect.
And I respect those Man U supporters who loved Man U from the time when they won no shit.
What Gadafi meant was those fair weather fans who joined in the singing and parade when 'their' team is winning. And Man U certainly has many of those.

Liverpool's recent failures would have weeded out many of those in the 'sing when you're winning' category. While Man U will inevitably have lots now.
Like what Gadafi pointed out, lots of comments coming out of nowhere now that #19 was secured.

+1 Agree Dash.

Liverpool and Arsenal fans have had it tough for the last few years as we have won nothing.

Actually, to be fair, it is not only ManU but all other teams as well. When any team wins, in any season, you will suddenly see all their fans coming out of the woodwork. A lot of jerseys being worn etc. When Blackburn won in the early 90s there were a lot of Blackburn jerseys sold and worn. Don't see many now.

Once again. Credit to ManU for winning this season. When Liverpool or Arsenal win next season ... :nehnehhh: there will be a lot of our fans coming out to make noise too.

highbury;643764 said:
+1 Agree Dash.

Liverpool and Arsenal fans have had it tough for the last few years as we have won nothing.

Actually, to be fair, it is not only ManU but all other teams as well. When any team wins, in any season, you will suddenly see all their fans coming out of the woodwork. A lot of jerseys being worn etc. When Blackburn won in the early 90s there were a lot of Blackburn jerseys sold and worn. Don't see many now.

Once again. Credit to ManU for winning this season. When Liverpool or Arsenal win next season ... :nehnehhh: there will be a lot of our fans coming out to make noise too.

Same goes for those teams which once chased the glory of champions league. Newcastle, Leeds, Notthingham Forest, Aston Villa....and now Liverpool

etan1;643710 said:
is this confirmed?

wear all colors, chill out.....:p

My doors are still open... let me know please so I can make arrangements.

C3P0;643500 said:
The year after M.Owen left, Stevie lifted the European Cup.
But not Owen. Sorry!

good point as always from you

hitmee;643527 said:
When Liverpool wins I sure support liverpool
U wait ok

yes i believe you, tuamee

dash;643634 said:
My views:

Dash dont waste time explaining la, later they say we like to brag the old glory days of ours.... BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA.

this thread have been nice and easy since KENN started it but only recently someone go and....
Like what i said i dont start when you dont... tio boh??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back