The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

i hope man city buy messi else barca is going to dominate game for a long long time.

dash;645320 said:
Thanks to bro dleo for allowing us to watch at your place.
And u have a beautiful house! Drool...

We had a good time. Dleo, your living room floor v clean.
First it was Jon who slide across the living room floor when Looneye equalise...
Then when Messi hit that goal bro gaddafi did another complete dive across the floor.

Looking forWard to another open house! Cheers bro! Thanks again!

Haha! I have just told the maid that she doesn't have to sweep the living room. Someone had done it for here. She asked if she could use ManU jersey to mop the floor. :d

As much as we enjoyed the game, we enjoyed watching Jon too.

Goals from the game:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozHYe5NC7V0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]YouTube - ‪Champions League Final 2011 Barcelona 3 Manchester United 1 Full HD Match Highlights + Goals‬‏[/ame]

dleo;645337 said:
Haha! I have just told the maid that she doesn't have to sweep the living room. Someone had done it for here. She asked if she could use ManU jersey to mop the floor. :d

Jon left his jersey behind? For you or your maid? :)

Barca.was awesome, joy to watch... Congrats !

jonleeck;645321 said:
We will be back!

the difference between a truly great team and a wannabe. seek consolation in the fact that no other team comes close.

Man Utd has a fantastic season with the team they have and though they lost to Barca, Man Utd is still the greatest team in my heart. I will still be wearing my Man Utd t-shirt with great pride. It is about the tradition and spirit in the club, not the outcome of a single game. Man Utd will be back next season a stronger team tor sure.

congrats to barca, barca deserves being crowned the champ...

guess what we witnessed thru this barca team is some of the best total football in recent time...to a point even the manu players were somehow mesmerized by barca's untouchable movements and passings..

nb..how can a team Hercules managed to beat this barca team.

totoseow;645350 said:
the difference between a truly great team and a wannabe. seek consolation in the fact that no other team comes close.

Barca and Man U are both great teams, difference between them is Barca is the best team in the world right now with 3 of its players voted as the best 3 players in the world...and of cos their football philosophy.

As a Man U fan, we give credit when due..Barca is untouchable at the moment...they hv everyone fav player in Messi...their slick passing feints and movement

Wannabe is Arsenal...not trying to stoke feelings here. That is becos Arsenal has always tried to play like Barca...the right way I must add but with lesser players. Barca is a team that oozes with class thru and thru...alot of wannabes...but I don think Man U for a moment tried to play like Barca.

ktnpl;645356 said:
Man Utd has a fantastic season with the team they have and though they lost to Barca, Man Utd is still the greatest team in my heart. I will still be wearing my Man Utd t-shirt with great pride. It is about the tradition and spirit in the club, not the outcome of a single game. Man Utd will be back next season a stronger team tor sure.

oh yeah...fergie hands were trembling probably from the screaming and shouting......The main gap came from the midfield, apart from Park who kinda fizzled out by 2nd half, the rest really let xavi, inestia and messi strolled the park. Somehow, even Platini felt bored...

Barca became really deadly 3 quarter from the post as they always do...we need consistent and reliable midfield players like Keane to disrupt the flow, tighten the middle defense and stamp the authority on field..

somehow this was not to be

totoseow;645350 said:

Sshh.... I m a barca fan too.

Alright , I got myself kick in the teeth!
Feeling sucks! We were no where near touching them
Really. Their interchanging play was top class.. United player got suck all over the pitch! In our normal play, only
Park and gigg are use to interchanging position..
We are being taught a lesson in total football

Last edited by a moderator:

Only console was when Rooney equalized! And I managed to celebrate!
Gadaffi dleo and dash manage to withness it!and were impressed too!
I guess that the only high pt'

dash;645312 said:
Good nite gentlemen, its been a good game.
Worth staying up n watching the goals.
All the goals were nice.

Man U completely played off the park.

worth every minute, the look at Jon's face.
Bro u took his picture?

Carconvoy;645313 said:
manu totally outplayed...

barca showed y they are the best on planet...

congrats

Even before the game, everyone knows that. Just look how manu let barce play.

totoseow;645314 said:
good morning. i din watch the game. i just worked up to pee...n now i chked the score...

just wanted to luff at the man u chest beaters here wahahahaha... what fools.

i love the saying.....

sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut and let others think u r a fool, than to open it n remove all doubts...

I had the biggest and last laughed this morning. Ya dont talk so much... in the end still lose

dash;645320 said:
Thanks to bro dleo for allowing us to watch at your place.
And u have a beautiful house! Drool...

We had a good time. Dleo, your living room floor v clean.
First it was Jon who slide across the living room floor when Looneye equalise...
Then when Messi hit that goal bro gaddafi did another complete dive across the floor.

Looking forWard to another open house! Cheers bro! Thanks again!

u start i sure start. look he celebrate only when manu equalise coz deep in him he know thats the only goal he can celebrate.
when Barce score the second goal, i didnt do the slide coz i knew there was another goal coming. I celebrated the winning goal.

jonleeck;645321 said:
We will be back!

Ya bla bla bla bla... teh look at your face yesterday was priceless

dleo;645337 said:

Of coz we all love to see him esp after the third goal. before the game he predicted big win for manu and non stop talking about his team after that what happened?? Dash did u tape his lips??

etan1;645348 said:
Jon left his jersey behind? For you or your maid? :)

Barca.was awesome, joy to watch... Congrats !

he left everything behind

totoseow;645350 said:

they deserve to lose la bro, talked so much.

ktnpl;645356 said:

yeah every fan have that attitude, no doubt. so nothing new. ya stronger with those youngster. Still its about the game this morning.... Barce won comfortably.

whymehor;645360 said:
congrats to barca, barca deserves being crowned the champ...

guess what we witnessed thru this barca team is some of the best total football in recent time...to a point even the manu players were somehow mesmerized by barca's untouchable movements and passings..

well said!!

Niva;645364 said:
Barca and Man U are both great teams, difference between them is Barca is the best team in the world right now with 3 of its players voted as the best 3 players in the world...and of cos their football philosophy.

As a Man U fan, we give credit when due..Barca is untouchable at the moment...they hv everyone fav player in Messi...their slick passing feints and movement

Wannabe is Arsenal...not trying to stoke feelings here. That is becos Arsenal has always tried to play like Barca...the right way I must add but with lesser players. Barca is a team that oozes with class thru and thru...alot of wannabes...but I don think Man U for a moment tried to play like Barca.

Arsenal wannabe??? they are playing BPL not sleague

whymehor;645366 said:
oh yeah...fergie hands were trembling probably from the screaming and shouting......The main gap came from the midfield, apart from Park who kinda fizzled out by 2nd half, the rest really let xavi, inestia and messi strolled the park. Somehow, even Platini felt bored...

toto, what u said earlier almost tio... not cancer but me and dash agreed that AF is suffering from PARKinson...... hahahahahahaha

jonleeck;645393 said:
Sshh.... I m a barca fan too.

Alright , I got myself kick in the teeth!
Feeling sucks! We were no where near touching them
Really. Their interchanging play was top class.. United player got suck all over the pitch! In our normal play, only
Park and gigg are use to interchanging position..
We are being taught a lesson in total football

Ya u did said manu gonna lose after the second half and its true

jonleeck;645394 said:

The difference was u celebrate when when your team equalise. i celebrate when i know Barce gonna win comfortably. I had the last laugh!!!!.... ahahahahaha

say what u all wanna say, nothing new ok... i anything one.

Dash our conversation yesterday;
- what was the possesion again?
- how many corners did manu had?
- messi was playing with cones
- AF is suffering from PARKinson
- why is your nick like that?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............

jonleeck;645394 said:

rooney scored a goal that barca wud hv been proud off. the built up n movement etc.

jonleeck;645394 said:

rooney scored a goal that barca wud hv been proud off. the built up n movement etc.

What's this about the look on Jon's face when Barca was scoring. Shucks, I missed it.

I think that everywhere all ManU fans were stunned by Barca's play. My friend was asking me how any team in the world can beat Barca. My reply was to ask Arsenal. We beat them 2-1 before.:thumbsup:

Ok, jokes aside. This was really a damn good match! ManU were outclassed by a totally superior team. Barca have whacked everybody before (Arsenal included). The way they hold the ball is like they have magnetic boots. Passing was superb. Like schoolboys playing monkey. Objectively, the scoreline should have been a lot worse.

No shame for ManU. Barca is just too good at the moment. Next year, everybody will hope to avoid them again.

ahem.
alright! is rather a kick in the teeth! u see.. we all should take the smooth(when we are winning) and rough (when we lost).
chest beating fans..ya(beat till my heart aches too bro,toto)laugh all u guys wan! sigh! i wun hide!(tew!)

as i told gadaffi... bring it on! i expected it! cheers guys!
btw, my sliding pose......... definately manage to throw a spanner @ the guys face! i dun care if they have the last laugh! hehehehee

what was the possesion again?............. we had 33%
- how many corners did manu had?........... ZERO!!! i dunno why! blame the REF!
- messi was playing with cones.............. actually is suppose to be pillars! some how shink down to mere cones..(u konw like those small cones when we play 5 a sides?
- AF is suffering from PARKinson...ya....i saw that! he knew we cannot match up! as is not a matter of turning up or not!
- why is your nick like that?........lol...WHY! lol

08CBFCD3729D47E5BBCD04BE3EC6BB93.ashx

they are still my heros!...........................we lost again!_@(#!^*$_@#(%_

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups