The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Somehow I still like Cesc even though he's left us... not sure if it's just me or many of the Gunners too.

dleo;683841 said:
Somehow I still like Cesc even though he's left us... not sure if it's just me or many of the Gunners too.

same sentiments :|

dleo;683841 said:

Same..I hope he gets the success he deserves with Barca.

dleo;683841 said:

PropT;683859 said:
same sentiments :|

marklee;683860 said:
Same..I hope he gets the success he deserves with Barca.

:naughty::naughty:you guys seem to acknowlegde that gunners cannot keep up with the likes of united city and chelsea.....
so how about tottenham? can win??:cool:

jonleeck;683864 said:
:naughty::naughty:you guys seem to acknowlegde that gunners cannot keep up with the likes of united city and chelsea.....

We are talking about Cesc and how much we still like him... i think you have problems reading our Engerish... :screwedu:

Look forward to this weekend's match ups.........:thumbsup:

and more banter btw Jon and ROW....:lol:

dleo;683879 said:
We are talking about Cesc and how much we still like him... i think you have problems reading our Engerish... :screwedu:

no problem with yr england! i just sum up the feeling.:slaphead:
oop btw i still like beckham.

etan1;683885 said:
Look forward to this weekend's match ups.........:thumbsup:

and more banter btw Jon and ROW....:lol:

walking a tight rope bro! as long as united keeps winning! i m safe....:shakemyb:

jonleeck;683864 said:

I think the problem why Arsenal struggles is that we cannot keep up financially with Manu, City and Chelsea. That is a fact and very obvious.

But I remember not too long ago, earlier this year, Arsenal managed to beat ManU. I'm sure you remember right ... had to change your sig for a month. Heck, we even beat Barca in the Champions league.

The real problem is that Arsenal cannot put on the same consistent display as ManU every week. ManU team has the technical ability and consistency. The rest of the Premier league, Arsenal, Pool etc just not consistent.

Oh Yes, ManU - Chelsea this weekend ... I thnk Draw game.

Every EPL team and even our own PAP should learn from Alex Ferguson on renewal of players and rejuvanating a team.... every generation of players man utd have since Alex took over has always been competitive(championship material) .. i think this is what sets Man Utd apart from most teams.....most teams just buy(Man City,Chelsea) or try to breed(Arsenal) new blood.. few managed to combine both strategy into a successful and consistent outfield unit over the years...though to be honest man utd has its fair share of duds in the transfer market (Klberson, Eric Djemba Djemba , Taibi)..

alot has been said about Man utd's play and players for their success this season and previous.... but i think its the renewal of the team over the years that truly sets them apart from the rest...

toiletsiao;684127 said:
Every EPL team and even our own PAP should learn from Alex Ferguson on renewal of players and rejuvanating a team.... every generation of players man utd have since Alex took over has always been competitive(championship material) .. i think this is what sets Man Utd apart from most teams.....most teams just buy(Man City,Chelsea) or try to breed(Arsenal) new blood.. few managed to combine both strategy into a successful and consistent outfield unit over the years...though to be honest man utd has its fair share of duds in the transfer market (Klberson, Eric Djemba Djemba , Taibi)..

alot has been said about Man utd's play and players for their success this season and previous.... but i think its the renewal of the team over the years that truly sets them apart from the rest...

well said.:singsing::singsing:

highbury;684023 said:
I think the problem why Arsenal struggles is that we cannot keep up financially with Manu, City and Chelsea. That is a fact and very obvious.

But I remember not too long ago, earlier this year, Arsenal managed to beat ManU. I'm sure you remember right ... had to change your sig for a month. Heck, we even beat Barca in the Champions league.(oh.....well i 8-2 remind u that........ while u were in london..)The real problem is that Arsenal cannot put on the same consistent display as ManU every week. ManU team has the technical ability and consistency. The rest of the Premier league, Arsenal, Pool etc just not consistent.

Oh Yes, ManU - Chelsea this weekend ... I thnk Draw game.
united to win..bro! 2-0??

interesting some flops mentioned at manu's end....

in my opinion....taibi gave me the lasting impressiion most...italy's soccer ball different from england's soccer ball? haah

Dleo, Arsenal leading Blackburn....... Woah.....:goodup:

Just when I said they are playing well... They conceded a soft goal.

It is a Massive game for arsenal! To beat a bottom club! .. AW say wan! Not me.

Ai yo.... 2 own goals.....:ultrasho:

Have a good weekend bros... Dan highbury mark...
Good match!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philaphotocom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back