The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Haiz.... I understand the feeling of waking up and watch a losing match! :p:silenced:

I think the next few days, I will abstain from sex. No mood.

C3P0;726163 said:
Haiz.... I understand the feeling of waking up and watch a losing match! :p:silenced:

now i know why hitmee started posting g-cups 7 early 8 early.....

jonleeck;725432 said:
Haiz.... I understand the feeling of waking up and watch a losing match!

please include me...

C3P0;726163 said:

yup!..... but u will be without suresh for 8.......7 match and counting.:dance:

gadaffi;726281 said:
please include me...

hazi.................. newspaper lugi alot of business!:wtf:

btw...... the match ended @ ard 6am!
see hitmee post after that time! i have reason to belive he still have the mood to PCC.

kenntona;725477 said:
Turban !!! Double whammy for me !!!

No prata and no top of table !!!

ya, there goes your prata.

Reina make a mistake on the first goal but i think Kuyt also to be blame for losing the ball. Second goal was Glen mistake, where is his marking and the last goal, penalty. Skrtel shouldnt have brought him down, just let him run and see if he can score form that tight angle. Penalty was taken brillantly.

from the line up, i think Kuyt should be replace by Maxi, Gerrard and Bellamy should play starting 11. So upset with Downing crosses througout the match.

My feelings? happy and sad.... Happy that City have 3 points lead and sad because Liverpool have a slim chance to fight for top 4

kenntona;726164 said:
I think the next few days, I will abstain from sex. No mood.

u sure u can control your snake??

Aiyo. I told u that Newcastle will do the entire league a favor by beating Man U not 1, not 2, but 3 goals. :nutkick:

Haha, parity restored. Or bi goot SAF. He got good birthday present, and got the presents extended. :dance:

Lost respect for him after his influencing media n FA regarding Suarez's case. :shoot:

I hope this Man U losing streak extends longer. :sneaky:

jonleeck;726283 said:
yup!..... but u will be without suresh for 8.......7 match and counting.:dance:

this is one of the reason why Man u lost, because of Evra, blame him.

jonleeck;726284 said:
hazi.................. newspaper lugi alot of business!:wtf:

i will buy newspapers for my my office

gadaffi;726291 said:
ya, there goes your prata.

Reina make a mistake on the first goal but i think Kuyt also to be blame for losing the ball. Second goal was Glen mistake, where is his marking and the last goal, penalty. Skrtel shouldnt have brought him down, just let him run and see if he can score form that tight angle. Penalty was taken brillantly.

from the line up, i think Kuyt should be replace by Maxi, Gerrard and Bellamy should play starting 11. So upset with Downing crosses througout the match.

My feelings? happy and sad.... Happy that City have 3 points lead and sad because Liverpool have a slim chance to fight for top 4

+1, we need to buck up.
Lousy performance. We ever went 3 down against Milan n recovered.
Difference is we didn't have a Hamann to come up n petrol the midfield. Lucas is out, but he isn't the finished product.
We never really replaced Mascherano n Alonso. :oooops: :shakehea:

By the way, Spurds r slowly creeping up the table.

dash;726296 said:
Aiyo. I told u that Newcastle will do the entire league a favor by beating Man U not 1, not 2, but 3 goals. :nutkick:

Haha, parity restored. Or bi goot SAF. He got good birthday present, and got the presents extended. :dance:

Lost respect for him after his influencing media n FA regarding Suarez's case. :shoot:

I hope this Man U losing streak extends longer. :sneaky:

About the suarez case this is what they call KARMA, let see thier next 7 games...

Last edited by a moderator:

dash;726300 said:
+1, we need to buck up.
Difference is we didn't have a Hamann to come up n petrol the midfield. Lucas is out, but he isn't the finished product.

like what i said, Gerrard should play the starting 11. i think spearing is good in his defensive role, he has this never give up attitude.

dash;726300 said:
+1, we need to buck up.

like what i said, Gerrard should play the starting 11. i think spearing is good in his defensive role, he has this never give up attitude.

Liverpool v Oldham
Furman hits out at Anfield abuse
January 7, 2012
Email Print
By ESPNsoccernet staff
Oldham captain Dean Furman has described the abuse of Tom Adeyemi in the 5-1 FA Cup defeat to Liverpool at Anfield as "an absolute disgrace".

GettyImages
Tom Adeyemi reacts after hearing abuse from the crowd at Anfield
•Police probe Adeyemi incident

Adeyemi, on loan from Norwich, became tearful when he appeared to hear abuse shouted from the Kop and had to be consoled by players on both sides.

According to The Guardian, a witness who gave evidence to Liverpool officials and the police said: "I was to the right of the Kop and the No. 11 turned to walk away after a tackle. I heard a single voice shout, 'You f***ing black bastard.' He spun round with shock on his face and started pointing at the crowd, from where the shout had come."

Police have now launched an investigation into the matter while Liverpool are also looking into the incident.

Furman declined to comment on whether the insult was of a racial nature.

"He was abused and I'll leave it to Tom and the police to investigate that," Furman told BBC Radio Manchester. "What happened should not happen in the game.

"It has been highlighted over the last few months and it is an absolute disgrace."

When pressed as to whether the abuse was of a racial nature, Furman added: "It is difficult for me to say anything. When one of your boys is down like that we all feel it.

"Tom, the authorities and police will sort out the situation. I hope the authorities take heavy action because it was a disgrace. A lot of credit goes to Tom for the way he handled the situation."

Reuben Hazell, who left Oldham last year to join Shrewsbury, said on his Twitter account that he had spoken to Adeyemi and understands the abuse was racial.

He tweeted: "after the game i went into the the Oldham dressing room to catch up with my old mates and spoke to Tom Adeyamie directly about what the altercation with the fan was all about. He said he was racially abused by the fan. This is FACT.....

"He also said that police want to speak to him and was asking 4 advise from his team mates what to do. Every1 around him told him 2 go ahead and give his version of events to the police"

Nabey, rascist still blame people !!!

[run away]

Paul Scholes has reversed his decision to retire and rejoin Man United!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9ventures

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back