The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

Re: The Barclays Premiership / Champions League Thread

etan1;568966 said:
Down:

Wigan, Blackpool and West Brom

West Ham are in danger of going down too... if they dont buck up, they will find themselves once again fighting for survival.

etan1;567704 said:
Evans reminds me of Pallister....skillful defender.

he is expose time and time again yesterday bro!
he is not good....... he make the whole backline look very shaky.
o'shea and valancia did not have a good game down the flank yesterday too in term of covering up one another.

now how good is smalling?

is 2pts lost! :mad:

i dun now why my mio needs to be switch on and off and on again before i can watch!

jonleeck;568994 said:
he is expose time and time again yesterday bro!
he is not good....... he make the whole backline look very shaky.
o'shea and valancia did not have a good game down the flank yesterday too in term of covering up one another.

now how good is smalling?

is 2pts lost! :mad:

No mio, never watch.

Agreed that it's 2 points lost. *sigh*

If Nani gave way to Scholes or Giggs or Owen to take the penalty.....

jonleeck;568996 said:
i dun now why my mio needs to be switch on and off and on again before i can watch!

Singtel is sh*t... Did you call the technical helpdesk? They resetted for me at their end each time i called... now it seems to be better (well, fingers crossed).

kenntona;569001 said:
If Nani gave way to Scholes or Giggs or Owen to take the penalty.....

Nani and Barbie should be banned from taking any more penalties

is not abt the penalty miss rather.....is the defending at set piece.Is during the last min liao..
since when u see man u conceding late goals........I tell u..: is evan! he is lousey.

btw i hate to see the gold triangle on chelsea jersey..cos it doesn't suit them...suit us more.lol

jonleeck;568996 said:
Same here - had to pull the power plug out of the set top box and reboot before I could watch the Newcastle match yesterday after 2 minutes of bootup - it worked.

Then late into second half, the picture just went off - blank screen, no sound. After 10 seconds, sound came on but no picture. 1 more minute, the picture comes back. Crazy and frustrating.

Singapore Brummie;569162 said:
Same here - had to pull the power plug out of the set top box and reboot before I could watch the Newcastle match yesterday after 2 minutes of bootup - it worked.

Then late into second half, the picture just went off - blank screen, no sound. After 10 seconds, sound came on but no picture. 1 more minute, the picture comes back. Crazy and frustrating.

Singtel helpdesk advised me to turn on the modem first and wait for the connection indicator before turning on the set top box. It would help if your modem is connected to your set top box directly and not by wireless.

Haven't had any problems so far.

LOL I watched on sopcast and and after the initial buffering, there was one momentary screen freeze - then smooth throughout without a single hitch in picture or sound. Can't believe a paid service like Mio can be so much worse than streaming. True, sopcast probably has a few minutes delay, but I can live with that....

Mascherano refused to play for Liverpool....

3-0 to Man City!

marklee;569168 said:
Singtel helpdesk advised me to turn on the modem first and wait for the connection indicator before turning on the set top box. It would help if your modem is connected to your set top box directly and not by wireless.

Haven't had any problems so far.
I do not use wireless and my modem and set top box are powered 100% of the time. I only turn the set top box on and off through the remote to put it on standby.

When I turn on my TV and turn to the right HDMI setting (I use HDMI cables for Starhub, Mio and the DVD player), I usually get a purple screen that tells me to turn on my set top box by pressing "OK" on my remote.

Once in a while, I just get a blank screen (no purple screen) and a tv sign in the top right hand corner that states "unformatted video signal". That is when I end up having to pull the plug out of the set top box and reboot - then it all works again - albeit after a 3 minute boot up or so. I really shouldn'y have to do this. Mio has way more issues than Starhub.

Singapore Brummie;570535 said:
I do not use wireless and my modem and set top box are powered 100% of the time. I only turn the set top box on and off through the remote to put it on standby.

When I turn on my TV and turn to the right HDMI setting (I use HDMI cables for Starhub, Mio and the DVD player), I usually get a purple screen that tells me to turn on my set top box by pressing "OK" on my remote.

Once in a while, I just get a blank screen (no purple screen) and a tv sign in the top right hand corner that states "unformatted video signal". That is when I end up having to pull the plug out of the set top box and reboot - then it all works again - albeit after a 3 minute boot up or so. I really shouldn'y have to do this. Mio has way more issues than Starhub.

Hmmm...I'm also on HDMI for mio. Most of the time I power it off though...power it on only when I want to watch EPL or other sports. Inconvenience is that 3 mins of waiting, but it's a habit of mine to power things off when I ain't using...agree that mio has way more issues than Starhub

2 weekends without EPL.... and counting.....how long can I tahan without mio.....:laughing::laughing::laughing:

The live telecast of Spurs vs Young Boys 1st half esp 1st 10mins really CMI for mine. Keep jam. Si Be Tu Lan in my frustration called Singtel and surprised someone picked up at 3am and i gave him a piece of my mind... Suay for him but im a Spurs fan and i didnt even get to see how Peter Crouch score his 1st goal. Oni saw when they replay... KNN... :furious:

marklee;570716 said:
Champions League groups have been drawn. Relatively easy group for Arsenal again.
]

Yup, it was a good draw for Arsenal but we will be up against Eduardo who is now playing for Shakhtar Donetsk.

liverpool cant afford to sell Kuyt, else where those last min goals will come from???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back