The best of 1M

Oilman

Legendary 10 Years
Re: The best of 1M

Nice! Makes me want to buy one.... M-division, pls put in the DCT lah.....

It's great that this car in Manual
Make it special..

Awesome......

1M rocks..........
cheers

Clarkson says it well there..... at 2:16min
ALL BMW Ms feel this way... the Better than Mercs, Better than Audis...better than pretty much anything....there u have it.

BMW M Power rocks.......

Yes keep it stick shift for the purists

Probably best M after CSL

My itch had been there a while. Then today I took my manual Pork Boxster out for a spin after absence of 10 days, and.... I am god damn loving it. So I am enjoying the pureness of manual and I am enjoying my Pork. I dont think I want to trade it for the 1M. Not just yet.

u hv M3 liao, keep the RS

Keep the stick shift, need to change to short shifter though..

Many articles wrote about comparing this 1M to the E46 M3, chassis-wise, suspension etc. To those who had driven both, any thoughts on the difference in feel? Never tried the 1M so no idea.

TripleM;758261 said:
Probably best M after CSL

Ok enough of publicity videos for now, here's one on a proper racetrack :thumbsup:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPXDz72MdaE]Nurburgring Lap 1M Coupe vs CSL - YouTube[/ame]

DrK;758610 said:
Many articles wrote about comparing this 1M to the E46 M3, chassis-wise, suspension etc. To those who had driven both, any thoughts on the difference in feel? Never tried the 1M so no idea.

1M has better chassis than E46M3 as the former is sharing the same components as the current M3 so win in that regard

TripleM;759274 said:
1M has better chassis than E46M3 as the former is sharing the same components as the current M3 so win in that regard

Coming from the GT3 background, do you miss your P?

I certainly do..the experience is unforgettable.

TripleM;761007 said:

You tried the 991 C2S?

I tried it recently. Feels pretty good. The front doesn't lift up like it used to. But somehow the M feels tighter. Not by alot but still noticeable. M seems to accelerate faster as well. Again not by alot.

But this new 911 is by far the best looking to date. Even better than the 993.

TripleM;761007 said:

Does the M meet up to your expectations left by the GT3? In terms of ferrying passengers around, without a doubt, M wins hands down!

E82M vs E46M... a 10-year leap in technology (driver not included :nehnehhh:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gxqn7zOQlk&feature=relmfu]BMW Série 1 M Coupé VS M3 E46 accélération (Motorsport) - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultracelvn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back