the BRO thread

Re: the BRO thread

brobot.........

Famous quote from Pulp Fiction:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

hitmee;473828 said:
brobot.........

U da BRO too ! *dupicated* cut & paste * thanks bro. we are always BRO , bro KEE lan ! bro kee SONG !

Breyton;473820 said:
Europe woke up liao, what you still doing here BRO?

busy bee busy bee... i aiming to see the tokking.. so no choice... put aside some work... :twisted:

kenntona;473833 said:
"... And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Why this lord so vengeful one? Got great power, must treat all like BROs mah....

Famous quote from Poke Fiction:

"The path of the righteous BRO is beset on all sizes by the iniquities of the knn and the kkj of evil BRO. Blessed is robot, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of choping board, for he is truly his brother's kkj and the finder of lost metal balls. And I will strike down upon thee with great effort and unlimited help to those who would attempt to tok and destroy robot kkj. And you will know my name is the CHooper when I lay my vengeance upon the kkj."

Kim Pioneer: You want answers?

Totoseow : I think I'm entitled.

Kim Pioneer: You want answers?!

Totoseow: I want the truth!

Kim Pioneer: You can't handle the truth, bro !!!

Kim Pioneer: Bro, we live in a forum that has walls and those walls need to be broken down by men with great responsibilities. Who's gonna do it? You? You, AC Boy? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for all the post whores and curse the newbies; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that my enthusiasm, while overwhelming, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves newbies' lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at meetups - you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like Bro, Ai Race Mai, Kopi Mai. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who posts and laughs under the jokes I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you, BRO" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up thread and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

Totoseow: Did you call me BRO?

Kim Pioneer: I did the job I had to do.

Totoseow: Did you call me BRO ?!

Kim Pioneer: You're God damn right I did!

Robot: You want answers?

Totoseow : I think I'm entitled.

Robot: You want answers?!

Totoseow: I want the truth!

Robot: You can't handle the truth, bro !!!

Robot: Bro, we live in a forum that has walls and those walls need to be broken down by men with great responsibilities. .........

Totoseow: wait wait..... ROBOT hold, wait !

Robot: si mi?

Totoseow: I think i heard this some where... hmm

Totoseow: wow lan ! KNN u copy Kim_pioneer ! chow guni kong ! never die b4 is it !

Robot: ahr... You're God damn right I did!

-In the name of the Father & the Son & the holy spirit, hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with you- Thank you Bro.

what has been going on behind the scenes?!?!

lol at iscowpeh..

kenntona;473848 said:
Totoseow: Did you call me BRO ?!

Kim Pioneer: You're God damn right I did!

Win already lor.....

LOL!!

Brobot lau gua liao..... at this rate....

One fine day bro goes to sar lau.. He sat down and tell bobby to open 3 bottle which means free 2 bottle then bobby call the mummy in and ask for girls then the girls all walked in and stand in the room da bro choose his girl then start introduction and then talk about kenntona then totoseow then iscouoe then after sar lau da bro go eat chicken rice with hitmee . Hitmee say he horsin heyjudd then he kena kick in da balls like that guy in stomp then da bro hear liao very touched asnd want to touch hitmee balls then mw see and he not happy because hitmee tell mw he iss still virgin then he went to approach hitmee smack him in the face whack him in da head skin him alive burn him and feed him to dogs.. But the problem is he got the wrong hitmee. Then me not happy and want to find the real hitmee but he don't know how so he ask for kenntona help but kenntona is busy playing his own cock while watching eric cantona videos so mw asked fp to help him but soon after than fp fell in love with mw after that benchmarc not happy then he fly f16 and bomb mw's picanto after that mw not happy then ask axl go mustafa center buy black cat and drink finish after that he go into tan tock seng and then doctor roasty say he is in coma and need to be kummed to he called the pro kummer the winner or world kumming competition iscoupe and so iscoupe kum him and iscoupe saves the day. Da bro is happy

nYteMarE;473856 said:
what has been going on behind the scenes?!?!

lol at iscowpeh..
wat so funny ! i will hunt u down, i will rape you before i kill you !

to robot "Ohr mi tuo fu , san chai san chai....... TOK ah ! HUAT !

qi gay phua ho hia dee (7mth good bro), ni ni lai poo pee (yearly come bless) !
Chu pi tao bei lai ji kee (all neighbour come support) HUAT ah ! metal kkj $50 ! $50 ! ji sia ! nen sia ! $51 ! $51

Col. K Pioneer: I post my threads how I post my threads. Bro, you want to instigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 BMW bros who are trained to soot me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash your badge, and make me nervous.

iScoupe;473864 said:
wat so funny ! i will hunt u down, i will rape you before i kill you !

first you don't want to go fort road with brobot... and bluff camel say i there with you...

:errrrrrr:

Col. Robot C3PO: I say 100 pages is 100 pages. Bro, you want to sabo me, roll the dice and take your chances. I drink engine oil 1 yards from 4000 BMW bros who are trained to TOK me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, pull down my pant, and make me nervous.

Star Wall : -

Kim_pioneer : "Ah tee...~ ~ ~ ~ (metal)

Robot : "si mi tai chi ! (wat ?)

Kim_pioneer: "Wa si lin lau peh~~~~~ .... " (I am ur father)

Robot : "lee kong si mi !!!! (you say wat)

Kim_pioneer : "teh wo kee orh orh hee pian... " (follow me to the dark side)

Robot : "bo kor leng... bo kor leng !!! wow si tee lang . . (cannot be cannot be, i am metal human)

Kim Pioneer: [at the BMW SG meetup] Well, I appreciate the opportunity you all are giving me as the fastest rising post whore in the forum, to speak. Well, ladies and gentlemen we're not here to indulge in fantasy but in political and economic reality. BMW SG, has become a second-rate power. Our OT threads and our event turnout are at nightmare proportions. Now, in the days of the free speech when our forum was a top platform, there was accountability to the forumers. The admin, the moderators, the men that built this great forum empire, made sure of it because it was their money at stake. Today, forumers want stake in the forum! All together, these men sitting up here own less than few percent of the forum. You own the forum. That's right, you, the forumers. And you are all being royally screwed over by these, these bureaucrats, with their kopi sessions, their trips, their taxi rides and D&D.

Admin : This is an outrage! You're out of line Kim !

Kim Pioneer: BMW forum has few thousands bros some of who posted over 30 posts everyday. Now, I have spent the last two months analyzing what all these guys do, and I still can't figure it out. One thing I do know is that I can be the number one poster in the shortest time. The new law of evolution in car forum seems to be survival of the unfittest. Well, in my book you either do it right or you get eliminated. In the last seventy posts that I've been involved with, there were 50 bros who ended up loving me. Thank you. I am not a destroyer of forum. I am a liberator of them! The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed of power (and hence responsibility), for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the forum spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save BMW SG, but that other malfunctioning entity called the community. Thank you very much.

Adapted from Wall Street......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666arum
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back