the BRO thread

Re: the BRO thread

MW;474739 said:
Cb, I just saw a Colonel and I never salute him or greet him 'Sir'. He looked at me in a disapproving manner and went into his gold colour stock Corolla with 15' rims. Colonel drive Corolla. Later I run to really salute him
go park ur E60 on the CDF Desmond Kuek Bak Chai lot la..

Brotherhood... 100 pages long.. When toto started the thread I barely thought it will last more than 2 days

Terry;474746 said:
Brotherhood... 100 pages long.. When toto started the thread I barely thought it will last more than 2 days
You think, i thought, who confirm?

Any bros know where I can sex in hk? Causeway bay area.. Pm me..

After I tok, I will tok another 4 guys also, then we all form Wonder Boys and dance Noboooody in the prison:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkKBHCVVbg[/YOUTUBE]

MW;474696 said:
I am now in camp for ICT and everyone here calls me 'Sir'. Sibeh song. You all can continue the gay bro thing. I da Sir
You told me you platoon sgt. You got 90 men under you?

Happy Birthday Bro Kim Pioneer!!!

In Mong Kok or Jordan, lotsa'em walk in pairs in the night. If face & price gam, they'll bring one to walk-up apt & inform thier okt. There all short time one.

Along Kimberley Rd got a few spas, same pattern here with mixture of PRCs & locals. Prices ranging 1500HKD upwards.

Selamat Hari Raya Aldifitri army gays

Happy Mother's Day all BLARDERS and also Kim Pioneer!!!

Pang sai time!!! Cb roti prata!!

Walau went out, came back and 102 pages liao....

ZzzZzzz

Goot morning.

last night cannot sleep in the end take sleeping pill... damn sad... so young cannot sleep later old how..die liao ah...

Old liao dun sleep loh. Can cheong all nite. Maybe need some other types of pills then.

Terry;474934 said:
last night cannot sleep in the end take sleeping pill... damn sad... so young cannot sleep later old how..die liao ah...
you will sleep forever one day.. so dun worry la.
And stop using vigra as sleeping pill...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jalalive3id
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back