• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

THinking For Selling My M3

Re: THinking For Selling My M3

Terence Ng;266933 said:
haa... enough cars to make my wiffy crazy....and now you too?? heeee

Haha bro.
Try build her interest in motoring,, bring her to track .. let her feel the power & speed along NS highway.. eventually she come to you n say you drive the Mpv she drive the M .

Cheersss

wa..i grow up i wanna be Terence Ng..so good..i will sell all buy a murcielago..best.

Terry's car is stock now..but not for long..lol

I want to see Terence's "toyshop" at his estate. Mini car show!!

dave;267012 said:
Haha bro.
Try build her interest in motoring,, bring her to track .. let her feel the power & speed along NS highway.. eventually she come to you n say you drive the Mpv she drive the M .

Cheersss
hey bro
she does not to go to track she already picking on cars that are rude to her went she drives her c2 cab..haaa
some time she will even follow me ON my monthly morning run in C2 along malaysia highway.....haaa

dave;267012 said:
Haha bro.

Cheersss
hey bro
she does not to go to track she already picking on cars that are rude to her went she drives her c2 cab..haaa
some time she will even follow me ON my monthly morning run in C2 along malaysia highway.....haaa

nicholastan91;267020 said:
wa..i grow up i wanna be Terence Ng..so good..i will sell all buy a murcielago..best.

Terry's car is stock now..but not for long..lol

bro than there will be no choices lor..haaa

Does ur neighbourhood needs any more valet parking guy? i can help u take care some of your cars if you have too much too handle...

bentai85;267276 said:
Does ur neighbourhood needs any more valet parking guy? i can help u take care some of your cars if you have too much too handle...

good one bro...
reason for parking all over... just did wan anyone to scratch my car.... cos it happen before...sigh...
anyway thanks for the offer...haaaa

can park IN my house..i help u take care of it 24 7..hahaa

nicholastan91;267378 said:
can park IN my house..i help u take care of it 24 7..hahaa

wow.. i am very touch by your action...haaaa

Wah...Bro, u just buy only now u want to sell again !!!! Maybe i can take care of this baby..let me know how much u want to sell Ok.. ( yellow phoenix with CSL kits and plenty more stuff ...drooling liao )

chris27;267545 said:
Wah...Bro, u just buy only now u want to sell again !!!! Maybe i can take care of this baby..let me know how much u want to sell Ok.. ( yellow phoenix with CSL kits and plenty more stuff ...drooling liao )

bro if u are interested give me a shout.. come by my place and drool more.... just finish grooming the car... man its like a diamond moving..on the road... :) heee

aiya so lay chay....sell everything n take world class public transport system lah !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back