This is what you do to a WRX who pushes you...

SMYUEN

Legendary 10 Years
didnt really want to post this.. but since the other thread some of us were talking about tailgating. well, here;s my story.

on a saturday late night on the way home...

I was enjoying my leisurely drive, very tired liao... long day... just want to listen to music and go home and sleep.

notices a white WRX with the new look behind.

We stop at traffic light and he comes sooooooooooo close at the red light... i can see his nose hair!

I was like... oh no not again... i in no mood leh... saturday night also a lot of TP...

Light turn green..

I move off normally..

1st gear.. wah... white WRX means business.. pushing damn close...

I tap a bit more, change 2nd gear... white WRX still kissing my rear bumper... I look to my left lane, got space to overtake what?? so obviously WRX is in pushing mood.

I fed up liao..

So, in 2nd gear, pedal to metal... wheel spin a bit... and red line in 2nd gear.. by the time i change to 3rd, there must have been at least 2 car lengths between me and him.

Time to ease off pedal, and let the moron overtake and zoom zoom zoom ... think he must have hit 160-180kmh... real moron. Want to go fast just go fast, no need to push people mah...

anyway point proven.

What a joker.

Re: This is what you do to a WRX who pushes you...

SM, greetings from Melbourne. Why you always so suay one kenna push. I drive as much as you never got pushed once... I'm jealous.

jaskin;155884 said:
SM, greetings from Melbourne. Why you always so suay one kenna push. I drive as much as you never got pushed once... I'm jealous.

Hey dude!

Wah,... melbourne nice nice!

wished I were there..

Push where got fun? especially in singapore so many TP... N-S highway different story lah.

ok, next time come back i meet you and push you..

me hate pushers

Let him win lor, doc. What is there to prove? Cheap thrill at max.

car going at 160 to 180kmh not surprising. that day a bike overtook me at 180kmh. can't imagine the feelings....must be damn scary.

they always like to look for expensive cars to jiet. ego thing.

you win liao also nothing in it for you. they will think you are supposed to win anyway.

yeah usually i dont bother... that day just pissed loh...

they just like to disturb conti cars lah...

anyways....

So that he could go around bragging to his kakis that he chiet a Maserati or a BMW or an M3...... too much viewing of shows like 2 Fast 2 Furious and Initial D.

kenntona;155903 said:
So that he could go around bragging to his kakis that he chiet a Maserati or a BMW or an M3...... too much viewing of shows like 2 Fast 2 Furious and Initial D.

haha... that probably explains it!

i know my good friend in an Evo once told me he could keep up with an F430....

heh heh heh...

i think i am quite safe cos he doenst surf the forum anymore.. (neh neh neh)

mmm but end of the day... he'd still go home in an EVO, and the F430 driver will go home in his Ferrari.... i know which one i'd prefer

at least it was wrx.
i got a stupid vios next to me honking machiam like wanna race.
i can't be bothered with him...haha

vios good to makan. hee hee next best thing after taxi. ha

most vios no turbo lor. if really kena the turbo one then lan lan. ha

try to hear the engine first. hee hee

the new skoda and merc taxi also got very fast pick up.

Next time if somebody pokes you close, just stop and get outta the damn car and accost him and ask him wtf he wants....he will surely pee in his pants or at least his balls will shrink 50pct, thinking "Oh S*** "....That is what I am going to do since the last some red Evo9 suddenly pushed me when I wasnt even in the fastest lane...that's some mofo that needs to be given some lesson

If anyone tailgates, hit to lower gear and jam brake. Then hit ur gas just before he's about to hit u...after that u drive slowly and take a look at his face wakakkakakakakakkakakakkakakakak
This is what i had done a few yrs back before while driving my FIAT UNO 1.0 manual along TPE, u should see the face of the lady passenger(trauma).....and the driver was furious and ask me to come down, he was not satisfied at all....our car stop at the traffic lights side by side.....he was shouting and wailing asking me to come down....i turn look at him and act dumb wakakakakkaa....in my heart u deserve it....touch me see u in court......nothing happen wat.....maybe got something on the road i want to avoid hahahahhahahahahha

Well, there was one Hyundai Matrix that thought he entered the matrix and pushed me as well... high beam and all while i was in centre lane travelling approx 100. my left and right is empty which he can ovetake but dunno what the hell he was thinking. I dropped to 3rd and floor off, see him trying to catch up pathetically, then i slowed down again to 80 and waited for him, this time he didnt dare overtake me... kept a distance... hmmm maybe he juz dun wan ppl to see his sorrowful face.

Lets juz see it this way, souped up cars can always be faster than many cars left stock, since they've spent a bomb doing up their car in order to tear away from supposedly much faster cars with much bigger price tags, let them do it lo...
At the end of the day, their cars might go fast but doesnt look anywhere desirable at all... which car picks up more chicks and tells about your status? F430 or EVO? 911 or WRX? M3 or Civic? Cooper S or Vios? eheheh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportfit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back