This is what you do to a WRX who pushes you...

Re: This is what you do to a WRX who pushes you...

TripleM;155955 said:
Next time if somebody pokes you close, just stop and get outta the damn car and accost him and ask him wtf he wants....he will surely pee in his pants or at least his balls will shrink 50pct, thinking "Oh S*** "....That is what I am going to do since the last some red Evo9 suddenly pushed me when I wasnt even in the fastest lane...that's some mofo that needs to be given some lesson

Jack - that sounds familiar... reminds me of your story about your meeting with was it a lorry driver?

anyways what happened to the EVO?

hehehe

TripleM;155955 said:
Next time if somebody pokes you close, just stop and get outta the damn car and accost him and ask him wtf he wants....

what if he is more fierce then u?
become the other way ard?:lol2:

Lorry driver was different story..he accelerated fast and cut into my lane, thinking that his signalling was everything in this world...Obviously he didnt pay attention to my "Baby G on board " sign...Moron no.1

Moron No.2 the Evo one
Well, was along PIE to ward Paya Lebar exit...was in my M3
I drove pass him ard Toa Payoh along PIE as he was not on the fastest lane while I was ( cruising speed obviously )...I looked into the rear view mirror, didnt see him at all

So filtered to the middle lane, hoping to exit the Kallang exit ( now SIMS avenue new flyover ).....Then suddenly he zoomed closer and drove fkin close right behind me..I am like...WTH......That's so rude...

Dropped to 5th to 3rd gear and, signalled and cut right to the fastest lane....He chased...
So bit of zig zag runs for a few kms...he followed but couldnt pass me at all until I exited Paya Lebar instead...He continued on the PIE towards Eunos...
I heard his loud exhaust as he zoomed pass me...

It's red Evo9 with CF bonnet..some exhaust n aero kits mods..
Didnt get to see the number plate as I was a bit too focused with my driving haha....

Moron No.3
No runs no errors no accidents as I wont entertain anymore...I will do what I have been saying all these while...Get outta the car and fkin knock his window and ask him wtf he wants....

nicholastan91;155969 said:
what if he is more fierce then u?
become the other way ard?:lol2:

Yeah try me.....
In this country...nothing is fierce to me young man...
What is he gonna do? Point gun and shoot me?

U can teach your family members using soft approach but for idiots on the road, hard gay...I mean I hard way is the way to go...

I like the handsome part.....

Fierce fierce end up in Changi Condo kekekekke

Starting to see a bit of divergence here. How do you define "being poked" versus "road hogged then was poked?"

I am not saying we are all road hoggers here, but just playing the role of devil's advocate, what if we are the ones perceived to be the take-for-granted drivers on the road?

chickenbackside said:
You should. It's an objective remark..... If I was a girl, I sure fall for you. But alas....
Sibey gay lor...... plus your suggestive nick......

TripleM;155975 said:
Yeah try me.....
In this country...nothing is fierce to me young man...
What is he gonna do? Point gun and shoot me?

U can teach your family members using soft approach but for idiots on the road, hard gay...I mean I hard way is the way to go...

How about this incident that I recently encountered at toa payoh HDB hub. I would like to hear fellow forummers about their reactions if this happened to you.

I was driving in the underground carpark, looking for a parking lot. Ok, spotted one, drove to it, its one way road in the car park by the way. Suddenly, this M3 ( mazda 3, kekekeek ) drove in the OPPOSITE direction to traffic, so what I did was keep left and let him pass before parking, even though he is in the wrong direction of traffic. He stopped right at the empty lot and proceeded to park.

I was shocked! I horned him, signalling to him that I am parking. He still reversing, so I reversed to go side by side with him. I told him nicely I was about to park this lot. You guess what he said?

CMI ah beng : " I am parking this lot!!!"
Me : " But I am already signalling, and you are going against the traffic all the way!"
CMI ah beng : "SO???"
Me : "Please move your car, you are already blocking traffic"
CMI ah beng : "SO!!! There is ( are ) so many locks ( lots ) in front what! ( exact engrish from him! Hahahah, pun intended "
Me : "......." speechless

So I drove off, happen to be in very good mood that day. Thought back, kindof angry. If this happened to anyone one of you guys here, what would you do???

CBS, if u just want my m3 just say so hor...........

Drag00n;155991 said:
How about this incident that I recently encountered at toa payoh HDB hub. I would like to hear fellow forummers about their reactions if this happened to you.

I was driving in the underground carpark, looking for a parking lot. Ok, spotted one, drove to it, its one way road in the car park by the way. Suddenly, this M3 ( mazda 3, kekekeek ) drove in the OPPOSITE direction to traffic, so what I did was keep left and let him pass before parking, even though he is in the wrong direction of traffic. He stopped right at the empty lot and proceeded to park.

I was shocked! I horned him, signalling to him that I am parking. He still reversing, so I reversed to go side by side with him. I told him nicely I was about to park this lot. You guess what he said?

CMI ah beng : " I am parking this lot!!!"
Me : " But I am already signalling, and you are going against the traffic all the way!"
CMI ah beng : "SO???"
Me : "Please move your car, you are already blocking traffic"
CMI ah beng : "SO!!! There is ( are ) so many locks ( lots ) in front what! ( exact engrish from him! Hahahah, pun intended "
Me : "......." speechless

So I drove off, happen to be in very good mood that day. Thought back, kindof angry. If this happened to anyone one of you guys here, what would you do???

pluck out his mazda badge

kenntona;155985 said:
Sibey gay lor...... plus your suggestive nick......

Nah, just admiration for the beautiful things in life.

You also another one. So big and strong, people just feel safe around a big teddy bear like you. Definitelty a chick magnet....

If only I were a girl... Sigh... So many men, so little time...

U should drive off................hoping he didnt see your car.
then come back with vengeance ( i m not telling you what it is)...
I must hv mixed too much with Kenntona, becoming like a gangster .nb,....

Don't think he bothers. Thats one worry for me too. I was thinking of just parking there and don't let him reverse. But yet, I will be holding up traffic since it is a narrow one way road.

Secondly, his car is kindof old, and damn cannot make it, so even if I win, I will be worried that he will come and scratch my car after I leave. Sighz.....

chickenbackside;155977 said:
After he see you so handsome and drive nice M3 sure LL shut up and get into his car and drive away, within the speed limit.

No need gun.

well if its me, i will shot him..oh i mean shot his car with my camera..:nehnehhh:

chickenbackside;155994 said:
Nah, just admiration for the beautiful things in life.

You also another one. So big and strong, people just feel safe around a big teddy bear like you. Definitelty a chick magnet....

If only I were a girl... Sigh... So many men, so little time...

Are u saying Kenntona is not handsome but huggable, adorable like a teddy bear?

Drag00n said:
If this happened to anyone one of you guys here, what would you do???
I love Ah Bengs. Cause I am one. Not afraid of pai kia, just afraid of um pai.

Afterall, he will be the one who is worried about his car if you simply smile coldly and walk away......

I will gladly help him to convert his ride to the real M3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportfit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back