This is what you do to a WRX who pushes you...

Re: This is what you do to a WRX who pushes you...

T6
I like that idea of havign vid cam for track use. We'll talk again when we meet.

Yar.. so that Jack can film all the Evos he poke at SIC. :chinese:

TripleM;156195 said:
Yeah, think after market rear spoiler....
If u speak to him and ask him if he ever ran with a black M3 several months ago and if he says yes, then tell him don't be an a**hole or he will get from me next time I see him repeating the same thing again...

If he aint happy, ask him to call me..pass my number to him.
No worries mate, I'll ask him if I see him again. Besides I deleted his number in my phone book coz his ego was taking up too much space on my SIM card..... Kekekeke

TripleM;156207 said:
T6
I like that idea of havign vid cam for track use. We'll talk again when we meet.

Jack, i remembered you telling us this incident like 3-4 times. You must be really pissed at him man....wahahaha. By the way, how did you stopped that lorry driver(or any drivers for that matter) to go *^#K by by the side of the road? Not all would accept your proposal to stop le...

yogi_lite;156139 said:
Okie since u r taken, I am going after the rest of the handsome men!!!!!!!

REX
Thanks mate...swee2x

BS
I rolled down my window and asked the lorry driver to pull over while my middle finger was still pointing at him

axl;156229 said:
Yar.. so that Jack can film all the Evos he poke at SIC. :chinese:

the rear cam view is to film all those ebos who poke me instead...:nehnehhh:

Drag00n;155991 said:
How about this incident that I recently encountered at toa payoh HDB hub. If this happened to anyone one of you guys here, what would you do???

I'd make full use of the syringes in my glove compartment and the bottle of DOT4 in my boot.
Ain't nothing like a couple of raindrops on every car panel ... oops, now I'm sounding sadistic.

white sti not me ah shaowen. i havent got mine yet hahahahah.

my best roadkill till date was from a moron starlet, who decided to push my 3200GT the moment he sighted me. I didnt even have to do anything special. I just "cruised" along bukit timah road and he was F&F trying to poke me.

In the end, the fella spinout in Bukit Timah road in front of everyone. and ended up facing the traffic! I could see the donut tyre marks all over the 3 lanes for the next few days everytime i drive past. shiok boh?

It's the small-car-push-sports-car-win-sibeh-sart-lose-also-never-mind-moral-high-ground syndrome. Just hope these morons dont take out any innocent people along the way.

Even in a barge like the QP, i get pushed by S15, wrx, etc on a daily basis even when i'm not on overtaking lane. What to do?

I had several incidents whereby i signalled my intention to lane change with a 2-3 car length gap in between, but those wannabe racers will try to rev their cars to close up the gap so that i got no chance to get it.
That really rude and asking to be challenged...

in singapore cannot show signal lah. always stick ur head in first then signal. signal is just a formality.

all kiasu singaporean no like ppl to cut into their lane, :)

Ah, i heard this before from you! Oui, hows things man? Never hear from you liao....

Racebred;156252 said:

my best roadkill till date was from a moron starlet, who decided to push my 3200GT the moment he sighted me. I didnt even have to do anything special. I just "cruised" along bukit timah road and he was F&F trying to poke me.

In the end, the fella spinout in Bukit Timah road in front of everyone. and ended up facing the traffic! I could see the donut tyre marks all over the 3 lanes for the next few days everytime i drive past. shiok boh?

It's the small-car-push-sports-car-win-sibeh-sart-lose-also-never-mind-moral-high-ground syndrome. Just hope these morons dont take out any innocent people along the way.

Even in a barge like the QP, i get pushed by S15, wrx, etc on a daily basis even when i'm not on overtaking lane. What to do?

Least u all get push by wrx and evo all those japan wannabe.... i kena push by kancil turbo ah...................

Sian....... almost eaten me alive.........

SMYUEN;155881 said:
So, in 2nd gear, pedal to metal... wheel spin a bit... and red line in 2nd gear.. by the time i change to 3rd, there must have been at least 2 car lengths between me and him.

Time to ease off pedal, and let the moron overtake and zoom zoom zoom ... think he must have hit 160-180kmh... real moron. Want to go fast just go fast, no need to push people mah...

next time should race a bit longer... maybe his turbo hadn't spooled up yet? must beat him convincingly and destroy his ego or it'll recur like a thyroid cyst....

keN330;156319 said:
Least u all get push by wrx and evo all those japan wannabe.... i kena push by kancil turbo ah...................

haha... dont play play kancil... their power to weight ratio damn good!

i know someone who is aiming to get about 140 bhp from turbo-ing his kanchil... with a car about 600-700 kg, thats freaking fast... equivalent to about 280bhp in a 1.4 tonne car..

louis;156322 said:
next time should race a bit longer... maybe his turbo hadn't spooled up yet? must beat him convincingly and destroy his ego or it'll recur like a thyroid cyst....

wah... cannot lah...i want my licence one you know...

thyroid cyst .... hmmm... may need biopsy? keke

Racebred;156252 said:

did you say starlet??? (rubbing eyes..)

so what do you think goes on in the minds of these drivers who want to poke people? so is it want to win then shiok, or dont win also never mind as long as got try can already?

I dont understand lor...

keN330;156319 said:

Don't worry Bro....... The time will come for you to eat HIM alive!!!!!!!! GOtta make some phones calls.

I know people that knows some people who knows some people.

SM, sometimes....gunning with these people is exactly what they want from you, who wins is no longer the priority. It's about luring you near his hook and making you bite his bait!

SMYUEN;156333 said:
did you say starlet??? (rubbing eyes..)

so what do you think goes on in the minds of these drivers who want to poke people? so is it want to win then shiok, or dont win also never mind as long as got try can already?

I dont understand lor...

BS - yeah.... but what thrill do they get out of it?? just to disturb disturb??

They want to do rounding........................
They are out to lure cars into their basket to get the thrills. Not winning them or not.

When you dont chiet them back, they will not think " Why, scared ah" but more like "basket! See me no up is it? DOnt wana race me! Snobbish Ass!" and drive away- angrily. You win!

I know because sometimes I have "rounding" mood. Only difference is i will pace them in a friendly manner for like 10 seconds only - like from the NEXT lane lane and BEHIND him. If he takes it, he will floor it 1st! Then i will follow. If not, i will just upshift and drive normally. And of course, only when the road is wide and 80% empty.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportfit
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back