This Lexus driver is an asshat

Re: This Lexus driver is an asshat

there's some vendetta against bimmer drivers?

sometimes you try your best to be civic minded and park properly, also cannot be helped when others don't share the same mindset.

i don't condone but after hearing a close friend saying how he witnessed someone driving a jalopy, take "revenge" on another car that parked too close (probably over the line) by doing a few furious door on door slamming sequences, i always double check...

but shame on the lexus driver. karma is a bitch.

Horrible. He got money, never mind. He should then be sentenced to 1000 hours of non-stop "oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah, HEY!" until his brains bleed.

Should adopt Holland's policy for speeding offenders on these guys blocking ramp access for mobility-impaired. Confiscate the car.

When he goes to hell, he will be assigned quarters in an ivory tower with a flight of spiral stairs consisting of 999 steps. And he will be wheelchair bound.

Racebred;564469 said:
Horrible. He got money, never mind. He should then be sentenced to 1000 hours of non-stop "oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah, HEY!" until his brains bleed.
LOL! Now that should replace that 'corporal punishment for speeding' thingy. Plain torture

Re: This is why Lexus drivers are asshats

zorro;564222 said:
For all you know, it could be a Toyota Harrier rebadged Lexus RX300....

hmmms...definitely not a rebadged.. borneo lexus has the 'headlight washer' thingy at the front bumper too.. rims are 5 spokes.. just like in the picture. hahah..

PI lexus is 6 spokes if im not wrong.. got the kerb mirror too..

wt_know;564485 said:
the problem lies with the driver not a particular car make.
park right in front of carpark entrance/exit. :screwedu:

pic2.jpg

wah.. this one more classic sia! :sneaky::sneaky:

Think some pple just like to get fked...

Like in the army , you tell them to book in with smart 4 for parade, some idiot will come in smart 4 with sports shoe and long golden hair ..

so true. some people one week never get fked = beh song

garbage888;564569 said:
Think some pple just like to get fked...

Like in the army , you tell them to book in with smart 4 for parade, some idiot will come in smart 4 with sports shoe and long golden hair ..

maybe his car stalled?

cheers

wt_know;564485 said:
the problem lies with the driver not a particular car make.
park right in front of carpark entrance/exit. :screwedu:

pic2.jpg

It all boils down to the lack of consideration S'poreans have for people around them. Many simply do not spare a thought as to the impact their actions may have on others. As long as it is to THEIR OWN convenience, benefit etc, to hell if it inconvenieces, does not benefit others. The stick some luxury car owners get is on top of being inconsiderate they are also arrogant, this case a classic example. But at the end of the day it comes down to the driver's/persons' mentality as a human being not the car. First world nation but plenty plenty of third world behaviour.

third world countries have better consderation for others and better behavior.

blackknight88;564336 said:

:ehhh: .. think I have to agree with that one... I used to write with parkers when I was young...don't think I'll like to do that with S'porean or any other nationality.....:p

wt_know;564581 said:
so true. some people one week never get fked = beh song

haha.. and some like to 'test system' too.. like wad army ppl always say..

jawzsg;564855 said:
:ehhh: .. think I have to agree with that one... I used to write with parkers when I was young...don't think I'll like to do that with S'porean or any other nationality.....:p

Nowadays so many foreigners you just can't tell whether the car owners are PR, Citizens, New Citizens, foreigners, Malaysians, Philippinos, etc.

i agree that ultimately: "the problem lies with the driver not a particular car make"

everyone has to do their part to be more considerate.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back