this sunday got anyone going for meetup? (Venue changed to ECP Fort Rd Exit Carpark)

Re: this sunday got anyone going for meetup? (Venue changed to Kallang McDonald's)

Errr... I was at Kallang Mac's last night.

And it has also been cornered off.
Gates have been set up.
Only a small section of the carpark is left open.
Good for only 10 - 20 cars.

Re: this sunday got anyone going for meetup? (Venue changed to Kallang McDonald's)

Herman;383046 said:
Errr... I was at Kallang Mac's last night.

And it has also been cornered off.
Gates have been set up.
Only a small section of the carpark is left open.
Good for only 10 - 20 cars.
Thanks for the update Herman. Hmmm. this is going to be tricky.. I guess we have to make this the default meeting point until someone can recce tomorrow and find another suitable spot and we will relay the location as members arrive.

An alternative is the big carpark at ECP Fort Road exit...

fiercepink;383074 said:

Thats 3 mins from my house! I am on for it! BIG BIG BIG. Afterthat can zoom to F1.

we'll see what everyone else's says...

omar, if i can't access the forum before the meetup, can you send me an sms if the venue is confirmed? thanks...

fiercepink;383076 said:
we'll see what everyone else's says...

omar, if i can't access the forum before the meetup, can you send me an sms if the venue is confirmed? thanks...

Sure thing. Will do.

damn..im going to miss it..Omar,can we do it another day? by the time i wake up..its already 3-4pm..hahaha

fiercepink;383074 said:

elmariachi;383075 said:
Thats 3 mins from my house! I am on for it! BIG BIG BIG. Afterthat can zoom to F1.

Ok, venue will be finalized at ECP Ford Road Exit Carpark for 28th Sept 2008.
Please spread the word!

attachment.php

Re: this sunday got anyone going for meetup? (Venue changed to ECP Fort Rd Exit Carpark)

lol. Best...

Omar where do u live?

That carpark is also 2 mins away from my place lol.

Re: this sunday got anyone going for meetup? (Venue changed to ECP Fort Rd Exit Carpark)

Bro.

We are neighbours but it takes me more than 2 mins to drive there, wah you drive fast.

Cheer

People got potatoCHIP the car...

nasty204;383130 said:
Bro.

We are neighbours but it takes me more than 2 mins to drive there, wah you drive fast.

Cheer

herman suaned omar's M3 not run in yet lah....:lol2::lol2:

2 mins i still in my own car park.

Herman;383117 said:
lol. Best...

Omar where do u live?

That carpark is also 2 mins away from my place lol.

Meyer Road La. Near Kings Mansion there. 2 Mins what. Mai Knn 1 traffic light. :lol2:

lol Noel...
Its really not very far away la!

From our place to that carpark only 1 pedestrain crossing, 1 speed hump and 2 traffic light junctions.
The pedestrain crossing seldom in use...
You can cross the speed hump at 60km/hr.
And the traffic lights change relatively fast...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back