~time to change tires~ recommendations pls :)

Re: ~time to change tires~ recommendations pls :)

there's a shop who hv 225/45r17 p zero to clear stock at $220 if interested can page me at 97349528

rickyokc;173912 said:
there's a shop who hv 225/45r17 p zero to clear stock at $220 if interested can page me at 97349528
Where's the shop, bro? Sorry cant page u.Not in town.

Cheers

Hi there,

Are your tire comes with RFT system?

If it is, then Michelin PS2 is not for you, go for Michelin Pilot Primarcy ZP (Zero Pressure) instead
- Highly recommended from me. It comes from FRANCE directly.

It is about $466 per unit....If you can afford it, go for it.....SAFETY NUMBER 1!

I am using it now!

It is suitable in character of the large-sized high power sedan, being quiet, comfortable riding comfort.
05_check3-2.gif
Satisfactory handling and high-speed stability etc, pursuing the sport efficiency which is superior.
05_check3-3.gif
The wet efficiency which pursued high-speed travelling in the safety comfortable rainy weather time, is superior.

Interested, please PM.
No Obligation.
:cloud9:

rickyokc;173912 said:

Is it possible to find out how old these tyres are and where they come from?

wah 466... thats quite ex. anyway can try PP2 pilot preceda 2. thread pattern seems similar to PS2 but compound is diff. tried it in friends car. actually its not too bad. compound seems suitable for Sout east asia. good grip in dry and wet.

If you need to get PP2 for your E90, feel free to PM me...I could help you to get the disc. price, but no promise... :))

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laundrydanang
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back