Tinted glass

Bro-Ker

Seeking senior bros advise.

Questions :-

1. Had a very dark solar film on my car (pls see attached pics). Will insurance cover in event of any accident/claims since it will not pass LTA guidelines.

2. If needed to change, can any senior bros here advise any good place to change the solar film that look nice on my ride - at the same time meet LTA regulations.

Your input will be appreciated.

Brgds
Bro-Ker

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tinted glass

Can try Infratint.
Ask Sherman for the legal not so dark ones

the dark tints add fierce-ness and gives street credits....

BUT are not LTA compliant.

The LTA compliant ones are pretty much dark rears, front passenger / driver side + windscreen clear....

owner has to decide which he wants....darken tints or LTA.... no 2 ways about it.

wah nice car, pls PM me when u wanna dekit ur Brembo

when he PMs me and if I dun have the car liao, I will reply "wah nice Brembo, thanks for PMing me, u have prada suit carrier?"

Xie xie all seniors' advice.

Bro sszone, can give me Infratint or sherman contact?

Bro MW, actually 1st owner wanted to remove the brembo during negotiation when we are $ 4k apart. He told me he can easily dispose in the market. Can bro MW be kind enough to advise me what's the acutal cost of this thingy.

Brgds
Bro-Ker

Bro-Ker;850518 said:

Bro MW, actually 1st owner wanted to remove the brembo during negotiation when we are $ 4k apart. He told me he can easily dispose in the market. Can bro MW be kind enough to advise me what's the acutal cost of this thingy.

Brgds
Bro-Ker

View attachment 38861

Infratint Automotive Film Pte Ltd

Office No: 65151751
Office Fax: 65151752
Moblie No: 94560888 (Sherman Chan)

Operating Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm
Sunday/Public Holiday Off.

sherman damn popular, anyhow anytime anywhere his photo will pop out..

i bet recently when he was out shopping in the public he has totally no idea why out of the blue people will approach him and start swearing at him.

Ahwing;850538 said:
sherman damn popular, anyhow anytime anywhere his photo will pop out..

i bet recently when he was out shopping in the public he has totally no idea why out of the blue people will approach him and start swearing at him.

Dun pray pray....soon he will appear on Cleo Top 10 Most Eligible Bachelors :lol2:

Bro-Ker;850518 said:

Brgds
Bro-Ker

i think its abt 5k+, 6k for front only brand new.

Barter trade, MW prada suit carrier for brembo.....:woowooo:

Bro-Ker;850405 said:
Seeking senior bros advise.

Questions :-

1. Had a very dark solar film on my car (pls see attached pics). Will insurance cover in event of any accident/claims since it will not pass LTA guidelines.

2. If needed to change, can any senior bros here advise any good place to change the solar film that look nice on my ride - at the same time meet LTA regulations.

Your input will be appreciated.

Brgds
Bro-Ker

Btw your number plate fail if accident can claim insurance?

Bro-ker

Can check with u where did you install the brembo bbk? How much and front & rear? Appreciate if u can share or pm me. Thanks

Alan

Alan / Bro-ker

Honestly, it's all there when i buy from first owner. I am doing my research here in the forum
to check all the necessary correct places i should go in event of replacement ....etc.

Brgds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back