tinting

Re: tinting

eNerGy;296449 said:
Installing VK70 all round right now, including windscreen. hope it's good.
congrats congrats, you must be using their wireless service si bo... :lol2:

Energy.. next meetup looking forward to check out your ride liao.

Aiya, after seeing all those rides in the newbie meeting last week, I feel my ride is very modest. But I got approval from wifey to mod car already. Next up is m-tech suspension and m-tech bodykit ;)

woo hoo... congrats on your mods list. ///M aero full kit. I can only :drool:

NOR MAI KAI

next up is swapping the e90 325i ecu into the 323i, not sure if it will work but can try.

acupunch;296458 said:
Andy hia, VK40 is nice Orh Lu Lu style if that's what one wants to look like on a black car as well as maximum heat rejection. As I try to stay as legal as possible and wanted maximum heat rejection within the legal limits. but I don't want 2 tone by the side, so I that how I end up with my combo. very happy with it. are you doing Vkool VK40 all round?

I will likely go for vk40 for all windows, rear windscreen and sun-roof and vk 70 for front windscreen. I had vk70 all round previously for my GTI and I was not satisfied with the heat rejection. Car wld still be damn hot after parking in the sun for a while. Will go ahead with vk40 first. If kena caught, then think of alternative.

VK 70 all round is fantastic, I can feel the difference straight away when I entered the car. Visibility is good but not fantastic and i hope will not get into trouble with TP on both sides of the causeway.

No problem lah ..... I have VK70 on all screen too for months.... very good heat rejection n quick cooling hehe............ glad I got them ... instead of the free cool n lite

T6;296977 said:
I will likely go for vk40 for all windows, rear windscreen and sun-roof and vk 70 for front windscreen. I had vk70 all round previously for my GTI and I was not satisfied with the heat rejection. Car wld still be damn hot after parking in the sun for a while. Will go ahead with vk40 first. If kena caught, then think of alternative.
IMO, whichever film would still yield a hot car after parking in the sun for a while cos the windows/ windscreen are only part of the car. there is still the body that absorbs the heat and we are aware the sun's heat in this part of the world is not very forgiving. the only diff is 1) that aircon could cool down the cabin pretty quickly with v-kool on and 2) that the hands/ arms do not get burnt out while you are driving cos of v-kool :cloud9:

gadgets;297947 said:

1) that aircon could cool down the cabin pretty quickly with v-kool on and 2) that the hands/ arms do not get burnt out while you are driving cos of v-kool :cloud9:

totally completely AGREED.
VKOOL is the only film that works.
:lol2: :laughlik: :lol2: :laughlik:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbetis1

Latest posts