Tires

henry

My 2004 318i currently running on Continental CSC 2 225/45/17, is time to change the tires now, just wonder any good feedback on Bridgestone Potenza RE 050A or Dunlop Sports Maxx?
Just need a reliable, comfortable, budgetted tires.
Notice that PML showroom models using the Potenza; new Lexus IS250 using that as well.

What is the price difference between Potenza, Dunlop comparing to CSC3, PS2?
Is it worthwhile to switch to such tires?

Re: Tires

henry....

our only advise is, DO A SEARCH IN THE FORUM FIRST
there was a pretty long thread discussing about this previously in this folder... not too long ago!! Dont be lazy ar...

Bro, dun be angry la, just posting as what you mention lazy to search for the thread.
Anyway, did a search on the thread, did not find any post relevant to what I need. Sorry..........

I haven't tried the Bridgestones - the tire wear rating was so low that I couldn't bring myself to consider them. Initial set of tires OEM on the car were Continental CSC. IMHO, the worst tire ever. I then switched from F1 GS-D3s to the Sport Maxx. The GS-D3s are decent tires for grip and steering response; they're also long-lasting, but the NOISE after 20,000 km drove me mad. The Sport Maxx isn't as grippy as the GS-D3s and, to me, seems to have softer sidewalls which affect the steering response, but they are certainly quieter. I laughed at the price of the PS2 and CSC3. I'm not Li Ka Shing, lah.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back