TMC: Traffic Message Channel Activation Service: Free gain, Only for PML Cars

Re: TMC: Traffic Message Channel Activation Service: Free gain, Only for PML Cars

I am interested..too late to sign up for the package?

Re: TMC: Traffic Message Channel Activation Service: Free gain, Only for PML Cars

steve9733;879931 said:
Yes, i am one of those.. Hard to arrange a timing, as your workshop had been super
busy and dont wanna tie you up.. Is next week Tuesday ok ? My timing ard 11 to 1 pm?
Thanks again..

K. See you then.

beagle;880252 said:
I went down to EleBest today over lunch time to activate the TMC on my F12. I was one of those who signed up for their "do it for free for 1st 10 customer" offer.

Honestly, after lapse of several weeks, I was rather paiseh and insisted on paying them at least something for the effort. But Max plainly refused.

Kudos to them for keeping to their word and attentive service.

I found Max and Claris to be friendly and sincere. I would definitely drop by to see them if I need coding.

Just sharing my experience.

Cheers,
Beagle

Thanks. Your ride is really beautiful.

Nigel926;880824 said:
I am interested..too late to sign up for the package?

The package: TMC and VIM is expired. Sorry.

Now we are having a new promotion on Original Reverse Camera and Bluetooth for F10.

EleBest;881007 said:

Now we are having a new promotion on Original Reverse Camera and Bluetooth for F10.

Could u provide more details on the promotion? How can I sign up for it?

EleBest;879797 said:
Hi, Notice still got a few busy bird who have not come up for activation, please contact us for arrange a timing. Thanks.

Max

I am really sorry. Will be away for another 3 weeks. May I contact you in mid sep?

EleBest;881007 said:

pls PM the promtion details. thank you.

Kingpin7;881141 said:
pls PM the promtion details. thank you.

We again open this TMC and VIM package: $440 (1-2 hrs job). Interested brother, call us now to book a time slot.

Do miss out this time. Thanks.

If you need our stuff to do the service on your door island widely, we charge extra $60. Thanks.

Sample SMS: "TMC+VIM: $440: 11AM, 7 OCT 2012", Our working hour is from 11AM to 6PM everyday.

For Original Reverse Camera: Offer valid before 7 Oct. suitable for F01 (7er), F02 (7er), F07 (GT), F10 (or M5), F25 (X3)

For Original Bluetooth: Offer valid before 7 Oct. suitable for all BMW cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

We again open this TMC and VIM package: $440 (1-2 hrs job). Interested brother, call us now to book a time slot.

Do miss out this time. Thanks.

If you need our stuff to do the service on your door island widely, we charge extra $60. Thanks.

Sample SMS: "TMC+VIM: $440: 11AM, 7 OCT 2012", Our working hour is from 11AM to 6PM everyday.

For Original Reverse Camera: Offer valid before 7 Oct. suitable for F01 (7er), F02 (7er), F07 (GT), F10 (or M5), F25 (X3)

For Original Bluetooth: Offer valid before 7 Oct. suitable for all BMW cars.

Max,

can pm what is "Original Reverse Camera: Offer valid before 7 Oct. ?" My ride 2010 F10 July Highline.

Max,

can pm what is "Original Reverse Camera: Offer valid before 7 Oct. ?" My ride 2010 F10 July Highline.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sathyaaimore
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back