To 1M Owners

clar

Care to share some of your owner's review/feedback on the car? I am considering adding a used one to the family at the end of the year. I have heard great things about the car...

Re: To 1M Owners

Clarence, Do it!

1M is definitely a great car to own, especially with the limited production it might be difficult to find a unit available in the market at a later time (although there's 3 in the market).
I would probably say the handling is better than the M3, and it is more agile. If the driver is experienced with manual transmission, then the 1M gets even better... Throttle is extremely responsive.
Definitely is a good buy and no regrets.

frankcos;848402 said:
1M is definitely a great car to own, especially with the limited production it might be difficult to find a unit available in the market at a later time (although there's 3 in the market).
I would probably say the handling is better than the M3, and it is more agile. If the driver is experienced with manual transmission, then the 1M gets even better... Throttle is extremely responsive.
Definitely is a good buy and no regrets.

Good to hear that :) My manual transmission driving experience is limited to a sub 100 bhp rust bucket during my down and out days. I will need to get used to driving a high powered manual car, but that should be a fun thing :)

Frankcos, i thot u are driving an M3?

jasonmaxima;848410 said:
Frankcos owns a m3 and a 1m.....

Nice, an M psycho like me. We should hang out :D

jasonmaxima;848414 said:
Clar.... Are you planning 3 M cars???

Yes, until something exciting from other marques pops up :D

jasonmaxima;848416 said:
Wow..... Baller!!!!!

This time, i am gonna buy used on the 1M so that i don't loose as much. Been looking around for a smaller and more exciting package, but can't really find something i like. Might as well look within the M family. Yes, the engine might not be special enough, but everything else about it seems to be worthy of the M moniker.

clar;848417 said:
This time, i am gonna buy used on the 1M so that i don't loose as much. Been looking around for a smaller and more exciting package, but can't really find something i like. Might as well look within the M family. Yes, the engine might not be special enough, but everything else about it seems to be worthy of the M moniker.

Small n exciting: Lotus

Clar,

Respray to frozen grey haha. If not, I like the white alot.

It's good to be psycho over M but I think I will stop at 2 M's for now (M&M). Yes we should hang out more. Munich? :)

sandman369;848427 said:
Small n exciting: Lotus

I know, but hey, have u been reading the papers about them? They are forever running into trouble with their financials :(

frankcos;848442 said:
It's good to be psycho over M but I think I will stop at 2 M's for now (M&M). Yes we should hang out more. Munich? :)

The last i heard from the guys, they said u lived there :p

Movie nite (Dark Knight Rises) on the 19 Jul at Great World GV. Who's going? I am on!

T6;848430 said:
Clar,

Respray to frozen grey haha. If not, I like the white alot.

Ideally in Orange, but i will take any colour that is going for a steal :)

Coffee there is good, and always nice to have random chats with current n potential owners.

Batman on.

clar;848457 said:
The last i heard from the guys, they said u lived there :p

Movie nite (Dark Knight Rises) on the 19 Jul at Great World GV. Who's going? I am on!
I should be going too if nothing pops up

Last edited by a moderator:

clar;848455 said:
I know, but hey, have u been reading the papers about them? They are forever running into trouble with their financials :(

Financials of lotus have been bad since the 90s and nothing has changed in this respect. The brand is here to stay, and don't see it going away

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back