To 1M Owners

To 1M Owners

Great! Thanks mate. Good advice. How low did you go in front. Is 30mm a good drop and able clear most humps?

Re: To 1M Owners

iFiNi;884418 said:
Great! Thanks mate. Good advice. How low did you go in front. Is 30mm a good drop and able clear most humps?

Not too sure of the height in front, but initially had a hard time to clear most humps, so re-adjusted and everything can be cleared now... :)

iFiNi;884550 said:
Cool. Thanks

Dave, collected your ride already? May I suggest you drive it in stock form for a while before deciding wheer to lower? The 1M is a very well put together car. If you are no hard core, like wanna track or have insane handling, the stock represents a very good compromise.

Having said that, H&R quite a market leader at lowering springs for stock suspension. But just be mindful of the Munich 5 year warranty and how much you have to forego of that.

yeah mate
i prefer your style...you are slower with more ponies behind ya..

TripleM;886036 said:
yeah mate
i prefer your style...you are slower with more ponies behind ya..

I drive slower now so everyone can ogle at how awesome my ride looks. If I have GTR sure I drive fast. Scared I make someone puke looking at my car over wise. :D

Fellas, time for another 1M meetup? Let's make it a Sunday afternoon gathering so everyone can come umm, well rested :nehnehhh:

How about Oct. 21? Or before the bmw.sg meetup on Oct. 28?

Oilman;904657 said:
Fellas, time for another 1M meetup? Let's make it a Sunday afternoon gathering so everyone can come umm, well rested :nehnehhh:

How about Oct. 21? Or before the bmw.sg meetup on Oct. 28?

ok, im in... kids welcome?

Kids more than welcome... but where are the owners? :D

one of them overseas....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member