To Know All About BMW

Re: To Know All About BMW

Kelly;286225 said:
HiHi~......
jawzsg ~ All shape and size???? hmmm... i dun reali like Horsin or camels, .... :yummie:

Wow, in that case too bad, there's nothing else except me and I'm a shark., a camel-head shark (Toto say one).

I also don't know anyone marketing or selling BMW.. however I know a guy that's more into scrapping BMW....:yummie:

Hi Kelly,
There is a small BMW group meetup this Friday evening, if you have any survey forms or questionnaires, you can pass to us and we will help you to complete or answer your queries. Alternatively, you can pass the forms to me and I'll help you distribute, make sure everyone complete properly, collect back and return to you.

Hmmm... ok! Thanks for the help.. I'll try to do the survey out by friday if possible. gotta talk to my projectmate on that! Thank guys!

jawzsg;286302 said:
Wow, in that case too bad, there's nothing else except me and I'm a shark., a camel-head shark (Toto say one).

I also don't know anyone marketing or selling BMW.. however I know a guy that's more into scrapping BMW....:yummie:

Hmmm... but too bad, i dun reali like shark too... Oppsss.... Bleh..

OK here are to my knowledge why people buy BMW. Not talking about SUV, OK? That one I dun understand why SUV and not MPV. If wanna go dirt buy Defender isn't it?

Many type of people, these I know:

1) Buy BMW because honestly, it's the best driving car of its class (330, 335, M3, 530,645)
2) Misled to think that spend more money buy expensive car is money spent towards reliability (har har har !!!!) 735
3) Buy BMW because need to show off a bit (320)
4) Need to buy Euro car, French make shit, UK car industry died, VW funny shape car, buy Merc is unker, Audi scared spoil, so buy BMW lah (320)
5) Old liao, need the softer suspension of BMW compared to STI spec C (335 E92)
6) Buy Merc before, always at workshop, thought BMW better (har har both use Bosch, cause of all problems) (325)
7) Need all car in 1, cabrio+sedan, so buy the only decent size metal folding roof car, only to spend some time in workshop to solve folding roof issue (325 E93)
8) Going back to Malaysia for CNY, need to show that in SG make some money. 520 2nd hand
9) Friends all got Euro car, all benz, so to differentiate and show one is smarter and better, buy BMW. Definitely cannot go to friend's party in Euro R. (523)
10) Because next month got high school reunion, so gotta get a bimmer. (520)
11) CLS 20K more, so get 630.
12) Need to get the fastest car for S$333K. AMG dun want, coz my previous Benz always spoil. So get M3. Why this car is not 332 huh? why called M huh? E46M3
13) `I cannot whole life drive jipun car mah.... need to once in a lifetime buy euro mah ... benz cannot lah, too showy up my boss... so get BMW lah. What? Get 6 clyinder? how can? Petrol free izzit? No lah, 4 cyl can liao' so get the 318/320.
14) 300HP 300lbft stock, 335!!! Wah! So powderful. Cheapest euro power in the world. Come play with power! (335 coupe)
15) BMW salesgirl is chio. (650)
16) Fark lah Lexus is jipun chia.... some more cannot afford to pay petrol for 2.5L car.... spend same amount of money get BMW 2.3L car less power less petrol used ... (323)
17) Wife always say I so lowly paid and low status, when I say I buy bmw, she smile at me .... she think better of me now that I've gotten my 520 2nd hand one....
18) Wife complain why her friend husband all drive benz one .... why 45 years old already still drive Civic, so I had to sell my FD2 buy BMW 320
19) My jipun chia got so many problem, KNN lah I buy BMW sure better! (jump from frying pan into fire) (320)
20) I am looking into a car to lend me prestige, knn look at my face lah, you think if my car not nice got ger look at me or not? Hey I 38 years old liao not married, gotta do something lah (325 E46 cab)
21) I buy BMW coz I dun wanna mod my Celica liao (HAR HAR you fool!!!) 325+mod everything
22) Company car got budget buy the most ex lah, coz can't convert to cash. 530
23) Midlife crisis lah.... need an exciting car, give me oomph.... try everything... buy 630 ... auto .... still midlife crisis
24) CB lah I VP liao... need to show some tua kee... 530
25) Screw u lah MT, my wife need to drive one, STFU about the manual trans... and let me buy before my wife approval lapse ... 335 auto
26) Need to buy a safe car - 523 (freaking hell, why didn't you go buy a Volvo then?? bluffer!!!)

jawzsg!!! it's you again. hahahaha looking for potential E36 drivers again uh? trying to recruit them into club sandy uh? hahaha i understand. you are really enthusiastic about it. damn fast lahh. i respect.

boys will always be boys. haha

centurion;286571 said:
Many type of people, these I know:

1) Buy BMW because honestly, it's the best driving car of its class (330, 335, M3, 530,645)
2) Misled to think that spend more money buy expensive car is money spent towards reliability (har har har !!!!) 735
3) Buy BMW because need to show off a bit (320)
4) Need to buy Euro car, French make shit, UK car industry died, VW funny shape car, buy Merc is unker, Audi scared spoil, so buy BMW lah (320)
5) Old liao, need the softer suspension of BMW compared to STI spec C (335 E92)
--- snipped ---

Haha, this is an instant classic.. :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubsbs
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back