today straits times article, home page, bout lta clamping down on illegal mod

hanagosho

so for those with illegal modifications like chrome license plate, dark tinted windows, super loud exhaust, turbochargers, air horns, etc, do u feel afraid that one day the lta officer will pull ur car over to chat with u?

photo of newspaper article -

f1m59u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: today straits times article, home page, bout lta clamping down on illegal mod

good.
stock is the best.

Re: today straits times article, home page, bout lta clamping down on illegal mod

the guys here say u must have chrome license plate, dark tinted windows, super loud exhaust, turbochargers, air horns then the cai will board your car when u try to pick em up......chao ah beng pattern required too if u picking up an ah lian or ah huey

Nothing new. When everybody obeys traffic rules, TP got nothing to do.

I like the car on the top left......wonder wat will he kena by having too much lip spoiler on the bonnet ?!?!. :screwedu:

I cannot see the article. Did they mention anything about aggressive offset?

If kenna caught just say sherman name.. And you will be fine

BMWs are generally waved away by TP or LTA (except tinting) as they are also not very familiar with European car mods. Once an LTA bike stopped me and asked whether my Sebring exhaust was legal. I told him mine is TUV certified with LTA inspection certificate. He told me "you cannot watch TV when driving, dangerous"

I will bet my cock Terry's illegal exhaust wun kenna.

C3P0;694221 said:
I cannot see the article. Did they mention anything about aggressive offset?

They don't know such terms la... If you have "bulging" wheels, cannot!

sszone;694206 said:
the guys here say u must have chrome license plate, dark tinted windows, super loud exhaust, turbochargers, air horns then the cai will board your car when u try to pick em up......chao ah beng pattern required too if u picking up an ah lian or ah huey

Bobby say if they TP summon you, and u act in a very kwai lan manner...or speed off and TP can't catch you, the gal in passenger seat sure wet.
flip side is that ur car seat always stained.

for Robot, his passenger just faints from the exhilaration.

can outrun their bike or wrx meh....hahaha
not to mention, LTA got so many cameras monitoring the roads, hard to siam if they really wanna track u.

maybe can ask Robot how to make TP or LTA faint hor?

Faint all your heads.

MW;694227 said:
BMWs are generally waved away by TP or LTA (except tinting) as they are also not very familiar with European car mods. Once an LTA bike stopped me and asked whether my Sebring exhaust was legal. I told him mine is TUV certified with LTA inspection certificate. He told me "you cannot watch TV when driving, dangerous"

Sounds like a homo LTA officer...

So theoratically, if my BMW Exhaust TUV certified and LTA Inspection certified, than i run a straight through Pipe? Will they know that the car shouldnt be so loud?:wtf:

If the day come, I will lend you my scissors..

kenntona;694233 said:
I will bet my cock Terry's illegal exhaust wun kenna.

zorro;694336 said:
If the day come, I will lend you my scissors..

No need scissors la ZORRO, just pass him your SWORD. He will slash like Japanese Sashimi style. HONOUR.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvjlcomph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back