Took the plunge today.

Re: Took the plunge today.

st8800;929115 said:
On the engine, step out if the car. Tiak tiak tiak is the sound u will hear coming from beneath the bonnet.

Gratz to a good buy. F10 FTW!

Got it, my e90 had the same sound too ;)

DTee;929028 said:
Hi all,

Just took the plunge today. Booked a F10 520i 2 hours ago.

Thanks.

Hi D,

Congrats and welcome onboard.....

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

rosnovski;929088 said:
I did the same thing bro ;)

Nice bro, maybe we can collect together.

They seems to be very confident to deliver the car within this month.

Existing stock on hand trying to clear. What color did you choose?

Was actually contemplating between a E Class vs 520 but finally listen to the top left quadrant of my mind. It was really a decision between value+reliability vs features+branding. :dramamam:

Reason given myself was that need to drive the sheer driving pleasure once in a lifetime at certain stage of life so took the plunge. Believe will drive this car for 5 years therefore need to be kept occupied during this time and not look at others on better technology. :bullshit:

Welcome to sheer driving pleasure of left pulling steering, crashing suspension and jerky gearshifts in traffic. lol

Don't worry, pml can deliver whatever they promise, as long as it is ex-stock. My car was registered within a week from signing...

DTee;929036 said:
Chosen Sophisto Grey 2 but another option is Space Grey. Any suggestion?
F10 looks better in light colours. White is the best in my opinion as long as you maintain it. Most of my cars were white including the last bimmer.

Sophis I never liked - it was like faded black or something
Space grey is good butter common too.

I settled with Havana this time!

ccc;929083 said:
White cars surely turn yellowish within a year.

Maybe mineral white better?
Bimmer white is very good. In my experience, if we do PPS and maintain it, they would never turn yellowish!

DTee;929179 said:
Was actually contemplating between a E Class vs 520 but finally listen to the top left quadrant of my mind. It was really a decision between value+reliability vs features+branding. :dramamam:

Reason given myself was that need to drive the sheer driving pleasure once in a lifetime at certain stage of life so took the plunge. Believe will drive this car for 5 years therefore need to be kept occupied during this time and not look at others on better technology. :bullshit:
Good that you chose the one sounding like a taxi rather than one looking exactly same as taxi!

Took the plunge today.

Steptronic;929202 said:
Good that you chose the one sounding like a taxi rather than one looking exactly same as taxi!

haha. well summarised.

DTee;929177 said:
Nice bro, maybe we can collect together.

They seems to be very confident to deliver the car within this month.

Existing stock on hand trying to clear. What color did you choose?

Same color as you bro, actually I was about to sign with c n c, but changed my mind after the test drive; the price for e200 was a lot more attractive, but driving exp is more important - used to have a e90 and clc, difference was very clear

The SE insisted that reg will be this month, so let's see ;)

rosnovski;929474 said:
Same color as you bro, actually I was about to sign with c n c, but changed my mind after the test drive; the price for e200 was a lot more attractive, but driving exp is more important - used to have a e90 and clc, difference was very clear

The SE insisted that reg will be this month, so let's see ;)

Wow, amazing. Same thing happened to me. I told the SA on a certain amount that I expect. If she cannot meet it then I will just walk over and sign on the other side cause my mind is already set. Surprisingly she is able to do it s the rest is history. :ultrasho:

I choose BM because felt that you need to drive the ultimate driving machine once in a lifetime. Also I cannot stand the lack of features & functions on the E Class which knowing me, 2 years down the road will get backside itchy on all the new features that is out on the market. So to convince myself that I will drive this car for 5 years, took the plunge. :bullshit:

So what is the interior color that you choose? Don't tell me is Cinnamon brown ah? Hehe. :nutkick:

DTee;929495 said:
Wow, amazing. Same thing happened to me. I told the SA on a certain amount that I expect. If she cannot meet it then I will just walk over and sign on the other side cause my mind is already set. Surprisingly she is able to do it s the rest is history. :ultrasho:

I choose BM because felt that you need to drive the ultimate driving machine once in a lifetime. Also I cannot stand the lack of features & functions on the E Class which knowing me, 2 years down the road will get backside itchy on all the new features that is out on the market. So to convince myself that I will drive this car for 5 years, took the plunge. :bullshit:

So what is the interior color that you choose? Don't tell me is Cinnamon brown ah? Hehe. :nutkick:

Yes bro, exactly the same!

actually out of kpo, how much were you guys quoted for e-class, as in net net after any real overtrade?

How much real overtrade was given for f10 now?

Welcome in to Sheer Driving Pleasure

:shock: this is awesome!
if you are collecting on the same day, i'll be happy to come and help take photos of the twins! haha.

rosnovski;929519 said:
Yes bro, exactly the same!

Meek;930228 said:
:shock: this is awesome!
if you are collecting on the same day, i'll be happy to come and help take photos of the twins! haha.

Sounds good.

hi!waiting for the call too.. most prob 21 dec.but im getting the f30 320.:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hot789scom

Latest posts