Top 10 Mod (Must)

Re: Top 10 Mod (Must)

Kf Yeo said:
Wow! there r simply so much that can be done. I hv not consciously thought of any MOD and tuning b4 joining this community. It is true 2 a substantial extent that the MOD virus is very strong & powerful here. I dun no how long I can sustain. kekeke...

i just gave up resisting last week and got myself my very 1st mod. exhaust. hahaa:) no CAI option for my ride, so have to stick to drop-in filter

With all the mods on your car, the first thing to get is a first class auto alarm system to prevent any theft of your prize!

1. >18" rims
2. body kit
3. ICE
4. fantastic black colour

emile said:
i just gave up resisting last week and got myself my very 1st mod. exhaust. hahaa:) no CAI option for my ride, so have to stick to drop-in filter

Tat is my greatest concern! Once you made ur maiden mod, it is a route of no return. ..hahaha. :nehnehhh:

BTW, i really tat certain virus are seasonal and in fact "Net borned", e.g. large rim and tire virus are now especially strong and formidable!

hitmee said:
If i drive M3, i will be so happy, i wont mod le. :)

That's what I told myself and other half in the beginning then s*** happened for the better muahaahaha.....

emile said:

what exhaust did you change to finally?

1) CAI
2) Angel Eyes
3) Exhaust

Congratz Emile for the exhaust... hehe... think you will love your ride more..

bro hitmee, your signatures are very very 'tasty'.... dont keep putting those pics, later working also nose bleed for no reasons... Sorry for OT... (the last girl on the right looks very familier...)

i find that the steering wheel is the first to mod for me. after modding to the m steering wheel in my previous cars, cannot stand the thinness of the stock steering anymore.

Henry1515 said:
Hi bro

I would prefer to leave the exterior as stock as possible. Maybe the solar film is more important. Can anyone tell me which brand of solar film is the best in rejecting heat? Vcool or 3M is better? How much will it cost and which shop to go to? Need some comments on it because I am thinking of installing the solar film as my car is park in the open during the day. Thanks.:)

aaa you are like me I like to keep the exterior body as stock as possible. I am the kind thats more into 'inner beauty' and I dont mean modding the interior seats, steering etc. If I can fins an M3 engine at SUNGEI ROAD, I will swap the engine :)

Solar film pls use V-kool, proven military technology, why compromise for few $$. Get the best package that can fit yr e90. ask the vkool people n they will know. And u shld have gone thru PML when u first collected yr car. I got mine at $100 less thru my SE. From a practical standpoint, solar films are the best mods.

Now hvg said all this crap, I do fancy bigger rims :screwedu: :cloud9:

Cold Air Intake = CAI

Ahbengdriver said:
aaa you are like me I like to keep the exterior body as stock as possible. I am the kind thats more into 'inner beauty' and I dont mean modding the interior seats, steering etc. If I can fins an M3 engine at SUNGEI ROAD, I will swap the engine :)

Solar film pls use V-kool, proven military technology, why compromise for few $$. Get the best package that can fit yr e90. ask the vkool people n they will know. And u shld have gone thru PML when u first collected yr car. I got mine at $100 less thru my SE. From a practical standpoint, solar films are the best mods.

Now hvg said all this crap, I do fancy bigger rims :screwedu: :cloud9:
cant agree more with u two...i support cabin beauty too, esp vkool - did my current ride with premiere alto LTA wont approve front VLT but the J83 just cant make it...
other cabin beauty wld be a sports steering, maybe brushed alum...hee hee

Hi

How do we identify or spot the solar film is the orginal "Vcool". Is there fake one in the market? :uhhh: And which shop should I go to?:confused: Is there anyone have any comments after installing V cool??

not too sure if there's a way to tell original from fake but i suppose if u go to franchises of vkool shd be the real thing. not tried anything other than vkool so cant compare but feel its good stuff, not so much to reject heat when parked under hot sun but for cooling cabin faster thereafter without switching aircon full blast, so save on some fuel costs...:)

gadgets said:
not too sure if there's a way to tell original from fake but i suppose if u go to franchises of vkool shd be the real thing. not tried anything other than vkool so cant compare but feel its good stuff, not so much to reject heat when parked under hot sun but for cooling cabin faster thereafter without switching aircon full blast, so save on some fuel costs...:)

Bro Gadgets,

Still not sleeping yet? How is it after our little talkie? Mine on 3M now, also swee swee tested today under hot sun not bad...i mean the cabin won't be cool like you pointed out but allow faster cooling when move off.. IMHO, its worthwhile

Cheers,

For me its just all Engine mods no exterior exhausts to get lighter ones larger headers brakes swaybars and supercharger :D

seems like 50% go for cosmetic mod.
50% like to go for performance mod.

surprisingly those with powerful car would liek to mod their car even more powerful
those with lesser make would go for cosmetic mod. do u agree? of coz there will be exception

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub777

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back