touch up paint

Hi all may i check where could I get touch up paint for bmw paint colour?Knn some bastard so hard that give my ride a big chip paint off on my door panel but funny thing is the door is not dent :mad:

Re: touch up paint

PML parts center sells it.

you can also go GIANT automotive section. good selection of BMW paint at only $10 each.

OT abit...what would you do if your new car receives a stone chip from a on-passing Truck or a motorbike in front?

Deadkookaburra;515246 said:
you can also go GIANT automotive section. good selection of BMW paint at only $10 each.

OT abit...what would you do if your new car receives a stone chip from a on-passing Truck or a motorbike in front?
same thing bro. use touch up paint and tooth pick to get that pinpoint precision touch up.

[QUOTE

OT abit...what would you do if your new car receives a stone chip from a on-passing Truck or a motorbike in front?[/QUOTE]
I will just leave it alone until too many that I cannot Tahan then respray the whole damm panel.
Sorry for OT.

bro,
which giant ? is it at the car care/polishing products and accesories section ?
i spent 1 hour at imm giant and could not find any car touch up paint (not to mention bmw paint)
then i asked for help, the assistant totally blur .. simi touch up ? simi paint ?

Deadkookaburra;515246 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

vivo city and tampines are the only 2 giant I go...perhaps other branches may not carry? yes the at the car polishes and accessories area. u need to look hard as i missed it several times....else ask the staff

thanks everyone. that give me a good reason to go tampinese giant :D
vivo confirm got ? can drop by too .....

10 bucks for bmw original touch up paint is dirt cheap. do they come in touch up pen form or bottle form?

do they also provide the clear coat?

somehow can imagine to dab a tiny bit of paint with toothpick and over an iterative process, the chip should be filled up...here come the tough one, how to apply the clear coat to make it blend in with existing clear coat layer outside of the chip?

can't find my colour at giant tampines any bro can advise other places

Hi, i'm unable to post a new thread
logo.jpg

Can anyone advise me where to change my logo like this?
How much is it?
I find really cool!
Thanks in advance :)

Tried Giants/ Autobacs/DIY shops. Can't get my car color. So no choice go back to PML. Lucky now promotion got special discount. Touch up paint bottle plus clear coat bottle at only SGD36.26 with GST.

Someone told me that the touch paint at Giant not so good. The color tone is different from original paint. That's why cheap.

saharalah;521847 said:
Tried Giants/ Autobacs/DIY shops. Can't get my car color. So no choice go back to PML. Lucky now promotion got special discount. Touch up paint bottle plus clear coat bottle at only SGD36.26 with GST.

Someone told me that the touch paint at Giant not so good. The color tone is different from original paint. That's why cheap.
so the ones at giant is not orginal bmw paint? but is it an official bmw product?

Bro,

Only PML sell "official" parts/accessories and that include touch up bottle paint.

Those at Giant/Autobacs/DIY shop are after market products.

The color code may be identical but not exactly the same.

Was told by some paint expert. I could be wrong.

Cheers.

IF you are anal about the stone chip, dont bother touching up....
Why... because the touch up will be a blur matt "chip" on your bonnet after a while. There is no clear coat on it to make it shine, and even if you can find a way to do that, its gonna be a pimple size bump on your metal.
Its gonna be almost impossible to blend/match with the current body work. Either leave it alone, or if too big a chip just go spray. And please dont do what "localized" spray, its bs...
Gd luck....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back