TPMS feedback

angel

Any advise from someone with TPMS installed? Good / bad / worth? Brand wise. Any impact on tires? The road to my work place in Jurong island is always splattered with construction sharp pins / nails. :(

Re: TPMS feedback

angel;491390 said:
Any advise from someone with TPMS installed? Good / bad / worth? Brand wise. Any impact on tires? The road to my work place in Jurong island is always splattered with construction sharp pins / nails. :(

What is TPMS?

cheers

using the Orange brand...pretty useful and saves me from checking tyre pressure individually. bought it cheap from a GB...pm if you need contact.

only frustration is the installer, damn it, fitted the orientation of the sensors incorrectly. shant go back to that useless tyre shop.

Go for Tyredog TPMS!

It's the best!

Just screw onto the valve cap & immediate reading of tire pressure & air temp!

I've been using it on my car for 8mths so far. Can't drive without it cos I need to know if my tire pressure is correct......just incase kenna nail.......

I have stock!

Wana install 2moro? 10mins only.

'The Great White'

Hi shark may i know the cost for the TPMS?thanks

wilman2772;491978 said:
Go for Tyredog TPMS!

It's the best!

Just screw onto the valve cap & immediate reading of tire pressure & air temp!

I've been using it on my car for 8mths so far. Can't drive without it cos I need to know if my tire pressure is correct......just incase kenna nail.......

I have stock!

Wana install 2moro? 10mins only.

'The Great White'

6363;491983 said:
Hi shark may i know the cost for the TPMS?thanks

U can SMS me at 96905511

'The Great White'

I'm using the tyredog external sensor set. Didn't want the hassle of instalation with a tyre shop so took this route.

I'd recommend it, useful for monitoring for leaks. I discovered one of my tires lost pressure consistantly quicker than the rest. i paid quite a bit less than what the workshops were asking, so maybe i'm happy with the device's performance for the price paid. I still have the contact so if anyone wants it, just pm me.

i went to a tyre shop and asked about this TPMS and he went blur. im driving a e92 325. are there really TPMS in my wheels?

azrul808;552491 said:
i went to a tyre shop and asked about this TPMS and he went blur. im driving a e92 325. are there really TPMS in my wheels?
its a device sold at tyre shops. it doent come with ur ride.

if your car needs TPMS (not all Asia spec cars have it), we are fully stocked with all BERU tpms direct from Germany

beru%20tpms%20for%20bmw%204%20valve%20stem.jpg

greysensor.jpg

How much do you sell the Berus for? From experience they cannot be cheap!

wolf73;553286 said:
Does that mean the tyres have to be off to install this device?

Ofcourse!!

'The Great White'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debetninja
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back