TPMS feedback

Re: TPMS feedback

T6;553317 said:
I ditto this. Much prefer it over the tpms that some bmws have as the latter doesn't show pressure of each tyre. If there is leak, factory tpms doesn't tell u which tyre. The Orange TPMS one will tell u.
factory fitted one has less problem unlike the after market tpms need to remove tyre out and install them (not going to be easy for those ultra low profile size like 40 and below.
further more next time when you do anything to your tyre you have to tell the tyre shop you got tpms inside there otherwise they may demage your tpms,because most of the car has no tpms.
the other thing to watch out is some rim may not allow proper sitting of your tpms.
because the tpms needs a enough flat surface for the sitting of the rubber o ring otherwise it may leakout some air there:huhhuh:

roberttan;553432 said:
factory fitted one has less problem unlike the after market tpms need to remove tyre out and install them (not going to be easy for those ultra low profile size like 40 and below.
further more next time when you do anything to your tyre you have to tell the tyre shop you got tpms inside there otherwise they may demage your tpms,because most of the car has no tpms.
the other thing to watch out is some rim may not allow proper sitting of your tpms.
because the tpms needs a enough flat surface for the sitting of the rubber o ring otherwise it may leakout some air there:huhhuh:

Agree...:blahblah::blahblah: Looks like TyreDog is the best so far, Plug and Play.

I only foresee the cap stolen (again there is a safety screw). My only wonder is the caps could be bought separately? *just in case 1 goes missing

E92-Lighting;553671 said:
a wheel shop can install the TPMS for you, you can also reset it in Idrive
to clear the doubt of any interested buyer may be you should provide the installation and inspection of the particulars wheels that can install the tpms.
otherwise cash and carry should buyer encounter any problem how will there know the problem is from the tpms or the shop doing the insatallation ?:thumbsup:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88vip1biz
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back