• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Trade in Value for 2 year old 320i?

dejavu

I was looking around for a new car and the dealer (not BMW, but another European car authorised distributor) offered me $76K for my 2 year old BMW 320i. Mileage about 31,000 km.
Is it that low?

The dealer explained that the price has for 2nd hand BMWs has been pushed down by the new BMWs which are much cheaper - the no frills 320i can be bought for $112k !!

Imagine I bought mine 2 years ago for $130K.

Is the dealer correct? or am i missing something here?

Re: Trade in Value for 2 year old 320i?

Trade in value of car has gone real south! I was trying to trade in my MX-5 but decided to keep it as the price is simply way too low... I guess the best option at the moment is to continue driving till the COE ends...

Now, dealers are taking cars at "crap" price. My 2005,CRV, sports editions w/sunroof was only offered less than SGD48K. Well, it looks like car nowadays are like soft commodities!!!

I mean you can buy cheap now, but you have to forgo your current ride cheap as well

Bro,

That's the price dealers offfer now. A 2 year E90 318 could fetch 85k few months ago, but since the FL model came out, prices plunge. They are offering only 65-67k for a 3 year E90 now. Maybe you could push 1-2k more. Cheers...

I have decided to keep my E90 instead of change car after asking around

the base model 320 is selling $11[X]. but its a stripped down version - such as no rear air con vents, synthetic leather etc.

my wife's first comment was - what! not real leather! so LC... : )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868org
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back