Tribute to Montoya

fasterthanferrari

Just reliving some old times. This guy is BAD....(warning profanity included)

...gets plowed in the head by a cameraman and his wife intervenes to keep him from going off on the guy.

[YOUTUBE]Y2eu-V57zpc[/YOUTUBE]

...swears at Raikkonen when he got break-tested

[YOUTUBE]EQeZ4hSVGN8[/YOUTUBE]

...called Schumacher "Blind or Stupid"

[YOUTUBE]YOW-jngVoT4[/YOUTUBE]

...F'ed Schumacher for causing a drive-through penalty when Schumacher cuts across the track from pole and bumps into his car.

[YOUTUBE]IJJXIgnjug0[/YOUTUBE]

Last one...the funny bit during a press-conference.

[YOUTUBE]tFUJjm0yXNc[/YOUTUBE]

Re: Tribute to Montoya

Looking back, there will be very little from the Williams era that BMW will want to remember, including its drivers like Juan Pablo. Schumacher certainly wouldn't miss him. I think the 2 of them bumped into each other, at high speed, just outside the tunnel exit at Monaco. That collision could have had disastrous consequences if it had taken place a fraction earlier, inside the tunnel. Montoya was one of the few drivers that Schumacher took extra care driving around, because of the Montoya's kami kaze driving style on the circuit. Looks like it was the "f*cking idiot" that left a more enduring legacy in F-1.

Orh LuLu;327974 said:
he looks like my bangla.. i swear.

He looks like kurmar from harold and kurmar. Why the hell is kurmar without the r a bad word??

u know lah...thefamous three letter word... the last word...which means suck

love his race few yrs back with schmacher ! always BMW or Ferrari... till the Renault came..

PerverTT;327967 said:
Looking back, there will be very little from the Williams era that BMW will want to remember, including its drivers like Juan Pablo. Schumacher certainly wouldn't miss him. I think the 2 of them bumped into each other, at high speed, just outside the tunnel exit at Monaco. That collision could have had disastrous consequences if it had taken place a fraction earlier, inside the tunnel. Montoya was one of the few drivers that Schumacher took extra care driving around, because of the Montoya's kami kaze driving style on the circuit. Looks like it was the "f*cking idiot" that left a more enduring legacy in F-1.

found it...thanks for reminding, think I missed that race.

[YOUTUBE]Xg0bz6UvLKw[/YOUTUBE]

and about his style of driving...right on.

[YOUTUBE]yil-wKss3Ao[/YOUTUBE]

Orh LuLu;327974 said:
he looks like my bangla.. i swear.

finniest one liner I've heard...

powersteer;327906 said:
loved him ... he made F1 more interesting .. hehehe

Definitely...think he was a colorful character as well. Here's something you don't see everyday and I thought only ice hockey games were this exciting.

[YOUTUBE]IMCmiTnFlL4[/YOUTUBE]

This is my tribute to JPM........

Image0012.jpg

Don't give a dog's crap about Montoya, but that watch is DAMMMMMMNNNNN SWEEE Bro Kenntona! Must have cost both left and right nuts...will be receiving my ROO steel bracelet with white facia soon. But after seeing yours, sianz liaoz.

Juan Pablo Montoya I dun have lah....... about $55K now.

Rubens Barrichello II just crosses $60K........ I also dun have.

FTF - No, that wasn't that incident I was thinking of. I wasn't even aware of the one you showed. Looks like Montoya has a gift for brake testing on the fly.

The incident I was thinking of was this one. I think it was Schumacher who did the brake test this time. A race crash is never good. A crash in Monaco is usually worse because there are no run-off areas. A crash inside the tunnel at Monaco must be a race stewarts' nightmare, because of poor visibility, potential for fire and safety access. Listen to the incredulous tone of the German commentator who can't quite believe what he has just witnessed.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5wEx-PYCe4[/YOUTUBE]

I love Montoya..at least he got balls of steel and dares to overtake on the outside in a turn ....!!! didnt he just recently win one of the Nascar race ???

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alo789pub

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back