triple service oso available at PML now

Re: triple service oso available at PML now

Ya ya MA are using Higher Grade engine oil - Castro Edge! Same price but so much more better :dance: fast and professional and the BEST was their CAR WASH r SUPER CLEAN!! :p
The other car wash like never wash wasting my time end up I paid $10 to petrol station for car wash AGAIN after servicing..... Don't understand y must wait so long for basic engine oil service n have to make advanced booking 1 to 2 weeks before hand...???

So I gave up and go M.A and to my supply I got special deal... From Fr-C & save a lot

Just my personal view & experience

Dave M;1008498 said:
Ya ya MA are using Higher Grade engine oil - Castro Edge! Same price but so much more better :dance: fast and professional and the BEST was their CAR WASH r SUPER CLEAN!! :p
The other car wash like never wash wasting my time end up I paid $10 to petrol station for car wash AGAIN after servicing..... Don't understand y must wait so long for basic engine oil service n have to make advanced booking 1 to 2 weeks before hand...???

So I gave up and go M.A and to my supply I got special deal... From Fr-C & save a lot

Just my personal view & experience

We all know why you signed up in June 2013 for. Thank you for your personal view & experience.

LongIslandTea;1008503 said:
We all know why you signed up in June 2013 for. Thank you for your personal view & experience.

lol.... ten chars

Dave M;1022040 said:
Hi All,

What's the best

the one that suits you and your car is the best......................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

tried calling PML service centre at Sime darby centre......no one picks up the phone....great

Hi there lhong68, apologies for your inconvenience. Please drop us a PM with your contact details and we will arrange for someone to call you back.

Just bought another one today. Priced still the same ($680 for mine). Just noticed it comes with discounts for brake servicing... hmmmm... (once per package). Not too bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back