True love?

Re: True love?

Dinosaur hunter;1099728 said:
If your friend is rich, the PRC would stay longer with him to milk his bank account dry dry.

If he is poor, she will stay with him for a shorter period because she will run road once she obtain her pink I/C.

My humble summary after reading sexciting stories from SBF. :D
On the flip side,
If your friend is rich, piak her kao kao before she milk his bank account dry dry

If he is poor, piak her kao kao x2 because she will run road once she obtain her pink I/C.

Dinosaur hunter;1099728 said:
If your friend is rich, the PRC would stay longer with him to milk his bank account dry dry.

If he is poor, she will stay with him for a shorter period because she will run road once she obtain her pink I/C.

My humble summary after reading sexciting stories from SBF. :D

Bro pls share those stories in our NSFW GroupChat....

davidtch;1099730 said:
On the flip side,
If your friend is rich, piak her kao kao before she milk his bank account dry dry

If he is poor, piak her kao kao x2 because she will run road once she obtain her pink I/C.

With or without rubberbag?

maybe your friend being kept by KTV mei mei. Hearsay they will keep 1 or 2. Shower him with gifts and $ too. Yr friend hanSUM with 6-packs? Got join ManHunt?

He msg me today say the girl ask him buy" iphone6

He replied no... The girl now angry with him.

....... Story developing

ipoh-horfun;1099764 said:

....... Story developing

Ask your friend send a magic code to his PRC true love as follow,

*# KNNB CCB PCB LCB Ho Mang Ka Li Kan#

Then the magic code will solve everything without Iphone 6.

ipoh-horfun;1099764 said:

....... Story developing

Very soon would be her parents or relatives need money to see doctor. Please tell your friend snap out of his dream. Every ktv gal has a sad story to tell. Some of them are really good story teller. Every man who goes to ktv feels he is the most hansum and every ktv gal wants him. The fact is they are there to earn money. No doubt there could be one or two gals who is quite decent but then finding that one or two is as good as winning Toto first prize. Go to ktv to have fun and when time is up go home.

Dinosaur hunter;1099766 said:
Very soon would be her parents or relatives need money to see doctor. Please tell your friend snap out of his dream. Every ktv gal has a sad story to tell. Some of them are really good story teller. Every man who goes to ktv feels he is the most hansum and every ktv gal wants him. The fact is they are there to earn money. No doubt there could be one or two gals who is quite decent but then finding that one or two is as good as winning Toto first prize. Go to ktv to have fun and when time is up go home.

I am very very agree with you.
Everytime i go KTV, 9 out of 10 KTV girl told me they need $ for parents medical bill, 1 of 10 was sister/brother got cancer, China no doctor mehh?

christopher ngo;1099765 said:
Ask your friend send a magic code to his PRC true love as follow,

*# KNNB CCB PCB LCB Ho Mang Ka Li Kan#

Then the magic code will solve everything without Iphone 6.

Ho mang ka li kan... Very long no hear this. Super like.

Does ken clients give u iphone6 when u request?

Now prc girl say Mr H is the only guy she like and ask for a small phone as a gift not wrong

Story seems no ending

christopher ngo;1099752 said:
With or without rubberbag?
Of course rubberbag. They could be running away with the kid.

[video=youtube;AIKfYMqdfO4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIKfYMqdfO4[/video]

[video=youtube;BCDVwyXxavU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCDVwyXxavU[/video]

no scenario on KTV prc?

christopher ngo;1099830 said:
if a girl truly love you, she won't ask anything from you , instead she will try to help you save money.

definition of true love!

Got Supercar = True love..............

No names mentioned...........

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88dev
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups