TTS has moved

And looks like they have stop selling brand new beemers too.

Heard they fell out with PML when they tried negotiating a deal directly with BMW ASIA... but the deal fell thru and they burnt the bridge with PML so only choice is to PI...

Was at TTS Sin Ming showroom this afternoon. I was told by the sales lady they are bringing in almost all the models .. better spec and the price should be out next week.

What I find interesting is that TTS is (or was) the authorised used BMW dealer for PML .. and now they are selling PI BMW to compete directly with them .. unless of course, they are also officially a "has been" PML used car dealer.

I heard about 2 mths ago, from one of TTS staff that they were the only one being retained as an appointed PML distributor. Either it was bullsh*t or things have changed. There are only a few credible people in car sales. I also heard PML is pretty strong n close with BMW, ....lets see how TTS progress from now...

More dealers bringing in and selling PI BMWs should be good for us consumers right? More competition.

Absolutely, TTS is said to provide 1 year free service and 3 years warranty for their PI cars and they are building up their workshop behind the showroom at Sin Ming.

Competition is good for consumer... just look at what PI has done to Merc.

That's quite decent. So should their PI cars would be considerably cheaper than PML's?

KT said:
Was at TTS Sin Ming showroom this afternoon. I was told by the sales lady they are bringing in almost all the models .. better spec and the price should be out next week.

What I find interesting is that TTS is (or was) the authorised used BMW dealer for PML .. and now they are selling PI BMW to compete directly with them .. unless of course, they are also officially a "has been" PML used car dealer.

It'll be quite interesting to see what kind of listed pricing they have for the PI cars as well as the specs. More people may even prefer to get from TTS with competitive pricing and more goodies thrown in. The competition would certainly benefit the consumers.

Hopefully, they don't pass their cars off as authorised PML imported cars so they can jack up the prices.

i'd say good effort to TTS. Competition, like giving warrenty and having their own workshop, will make PML sit up and take stock of their below-standard aftersales.

Puny said:
KT said:

It'll be quite interesting to see what kind of listed pricing they have for the PI cars as well as the specs. More people may even prefer to get from TTS with competitive pricing and more goodies thrown in. The competition would certainly benefit the consumers.

no wonder the sales girl told me they can give me 8-10k off the pml list price.. its PI cars!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back