TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Monfreeze Archangel

Hi All,
:wavey:
Just wanted to share my experience after getting my car tuned by Monster Tune. The process was very professionally explained and carried out. They basically do custom tuning based on individual driving pattern. I drive an E90 320i PreFL, stock as stock can be.
No previous tuning or mods done with regards to engine. Came across Monster Tune, and after talking to Alvin, decided to give it a shot (for the extra power). Discussed my driving pattern focusing on when I wanted the power to kick in (with regards to the throttle load). Alvin wrote a customized map and loaded it.
And the experience indeed is a great one….My Car is now much powerful and responsive. The acceleration is much smoother with so much more kick. Really can feel the horses under the hood. The Ride is definitely different I and can feel the power within. Has so much kick & power under the hood now. I took my car to JB via the second link, to test and can seriously feel the power now....instantaneous power delivery compared to before, where I had to floor it and wait for the power to kick in....this is like power ready and waiting to be unleashed. Love every bit of the drive. The car pulls off much stronger and over taking now is a breeze (with less effort but more power)….and can feel now that there much less strain on the engine. Able to deliver more power without straining the engine.
Great and friendly service from Alvin. NICE Stuff. :goodup::goodup:2 thumbs up for Alvin and Monster Tune,
Thanks Alvin! "
Cheers.

for futher details you can visit their web-site or email Alvin directly.

www.monster-tune.com

email address: [email protected].

:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

ani dyno chart to post on the gain as compared to stock? more importantly, wats the damage? Tks ;)

Hmmm bro where do you stay? Can test drive? :p

detach8;693387 said:
Hmmm bro where do you stay? Can test drive? :p
Bro,

I am on the East Side....
Pasir Ris.....

Sure thing....Test drive no problemo...just need to set a time for it....let me know when you are free and we can do it. I am tied up tomorrow though.

Cheers/

How does this compare to BOSS's tune? Mine was tuned by BOSS so would be interested to test drive and do a comparo. Btw, my office is in Changi South.

pengful;693683 said:
How does this compare to BOSS's tune? Mine was tuned by BOSS so would be interested to test drive and do a comparo. Btw, my office is in Changi South.
Hi Bro,

I have PM-ed, you. Yes we can schedule a test drive....bro Justin is also interested. would be good to test. yours against mine and can compare against Justin's ride (un-tunned). would be good. btw what do u drive...e90 LCI?

Calling Justin,

come in bro......

Lets try to target this Friday tentatively....

Cheers

Wah Friday I can't. Wife's birthday. :( Why not both of you go ahead and test and let me know the comparison? :D

Custom ECU reflash or piggy back?

Cheers ~~ :)

Custom flash. However the only thing is there's no dyno.

tomace;693753 said:
Custom ECU reflash or piggy back?

Cheers ~~ :)
Hi Bro Tomace,

sorry for the late reply...was travelling. Anyway as detach8 said, yes it is a Custome Remap, not a piggyback.

Cheers.

Hi Bro,

I got mine did by Alvin as well. However mine is a e87 120I. After the custom map was loaded in. The driving characteristics is just a tremendous jump from the ride I tot was gd enough. And hey I stay at Pasir Ris too:) Yea Im probably curious abt the dyno results initially but I'm glad I can feel the difference without having the "facts and figures on paper" to convince me. Puts a smile to my face everytime I drive my bimmer!

Hi Bro,

Nice to hear that and agree with you. a whole new experience. we should meet up bro....for kopi or something.

Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back