TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Re: TUNED up E90 320i preFL.

Monfreeze Archangel;799283 said:
Hi Bro,

just dropped the details...have fun.

Cheers

Hi Bro, I also wan the damage... And just wanna have a feel out there. Whats your consumption before and after?

I am doing 9km/L...Is it normal for a 2005 E90 PFL?

cheers

Caleb Tong;801806 said:
Hi Bro, I also wan the damage... And just wanna have a feel out there. Whats your consumption before and after?

I am doing 9km/L...Is it normal for a 2005 E90 PFL?

cheers
Hi Bro,
I have Pm-ed you the damage. BTW i have not really been able to monitor the consumption........but this again depends on the driving pattern....heavy footed and what's the percentage spilt between City and Highway driving. My wife is the main driver, as she drives the kids to/from school and mostly driving within the housing area, hence many stop and go-s (traffic lights). But recently i did a trip JB-KL-Ipoh....clocked 750++kms on a full tank...kinda good i believe.
If you are currently doing 9km/L, what is the % spilt between city/highway? but anyway for a 2005 car, i would say that is good.

Just sharing my point of view....

cheers.

Me too thanks... my car previous owner always get his car srv at boss... i donno whether it's tuned or not... how to know it? but compare with my friend origggginal 320i which just ovahaul at PML srv center his was more lot power than mine, launching, accelerate and top speed... mine can only done 190km/h >

Davidoky;803800 said:
Me too thanks... my car previous owner always get his car srv at boss... i donno whether it's tuned or not... how to know it? but compare with my friend origggginal 320i which just ovahaul at PML srv center his was more lot power than mine, launching, accelerate and top speed... mine can only done 190km/h >

Bro, i would like to knw e cost as well... finally ther is solution to it... have been experiencing throttle lag which makes it diff to overtake at times... ): driving a 320 lci... :)

G30F;806294 said:
Bro, i would like to knw e cost as well... finally ther is solution to it... have been experiencing throttle lag which makes it diff to overtake at times... ): driving a 320 lci... :)
Hi bro,
Have dropped the details to u....cheers

P/s: do come and join us for our meet up 13th May 2012 Sunday 10am, at big splash for bfast....

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

bro, can drop me pm regarding the damage for the tuning? thanks brooo

Hey bro! Can i have a PM for the Tuning Damage?

Would consider Remapping!!! :D Thanks much!

bl3s5;806584 said:
bro, can drop me pm regarding the damage for the tuning? thanks brooo
Hi bro,

have sent u the details...have a chat with Alvin, and he would be able to sort u out...
Cheers

Souss;808274 said:
Hey bro! Can i have a PM for the Tuning Damage?

Would consider Remapping!!! :D Thanks much!
Hi Bro,

Have sent the details, did u remap your ECU before?

Cheers

Hi bro,

Can PM me the cost and damage for the tune up? Also was there any impact in fuel consumption?

many thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back