Tuning for E90?

Re: Tuning for E90?

Bummerbee;1046529 said:
What's sp?

Sprint Booster........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Tuning for E90?

Bummerbee;1046527 said:
The front passenger door could not be unlock. Had to change the whole thing.

Normal wear and tear item. I changed my front driver door actuator and one of the rear doors already.

The door actuator parts cost ar $150 from stockist, take 1/2-1 hour labour to change it.

Simple job that you can also DIY. $330 a bit high but driving bmw, a lot of WS will try chopping you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIY is always cheaper. And there's GST ..... Labour charges quite standard at that rate.

canuck78;1046594 said:
Normal wear and tear item. I changed my front driver door actuator and one of the rear doors already.

The door actuator parts cost ar $150 from stockist, take 1/2-1 hour labour to change it.

Simple job that you can also DIY. $330 a bit high but driving bmw, a lot of WS will try chopping you.

canuck78;1046594 said:

Hey tks for the info, so I can just drive my car to the stockist and they will know what I should buy? Can pm me the contact of the stockist?

TIA!

Google for Eng Soon ....

Bummerbee;1046600 said:
Hey tks for the info, so I can just drive my car to the stockist and they will know what I should buy? Can pm me the contact of the stockist?

TIA!

Bummerbee;1046600 said:

TIA!

I usually go to Eng Soon which is one of the few bmw Stockist. They are at 1090 serangoon road, tel 6291 7775.

Just tell them your car plate and/or year and model, they should be able to get you the right parts.

Bear in mind they are very busy usually, just go down to "queue" to buy the part usually easier than calling them.

Red_Bean_Bun;1046599 said:
DIY is always cheaper. And there's GST ..... Labour charges quite standard at that rate.

True but diff workshop have diff rates. One bro told me he got it changed at $50 labour. Now that's cheap. But forgot to ask him which workshop as I already DIYed mine. Twice now lol

E90 320 is reliable workhorse. But no point to work on engine as it's not turbo. Don't go for wide rims/tyres as it will slow acceleration. 225/45 R17 is perhaps good looking & improve road holding. Should be a few used rims around. Try Hurry at Bukit Timah.

No point wasting the effort, time and money to tune this car bro. The engine is tune to the most reliable manner by BMW, changing anything will only do worse than any good. Save the money up for maintenance

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back