Tyre Change

BC2710

Hi All,

My car just reached 10,000km and I have only been running on stock run flat 18" tyres.

Would you recommend to swap them to normal tyres or just use run flats again?

The chances for me heading up to KL in my car is rare.

Also, would anyone be able to recommend the best place to get Neez wheels locally? Damn nice and since I am changing tyres, might as well try to investigate trade in prices.

Thanks! :)

Re: Tyre Change

I am also looking to change new tires too. Thinking of posting and ask the brother here. But seems that i cant post.

I think leong seng carries neez rims. how come 10,000 only have to change tires. thats pretty fast wear rate if you didnt track at all.

BC2710;395009 said:
Hi All,

My car just reached 10,000km and I have only been running on stock run flat 18" tyres.

Would you recommend to swap them to normal tyres or just use run flats again?

The chances for me heading up to KL in my car is rare.

Also, would anyone be able to recommend the best place to get Neez wheels locally? Damn nice and since I am changing tyres, might as well try to investigate trade in prices.

Thanks! :)

Black GT;396416 said:
I think leong seng carries neez rims. how come 10,000 only have to change tires. thats pretty fast wear rate if you didnt track at all.

No no no... just planning ahead. Haha.

Well in general, sport or low profile tyres can last between 30k and 40k. The regular tyres can last between 50k and 60k.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclub5com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back